Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

this is currently waking up my neighbours and also i jus remembered i'm supposed to have done a presentation for first thing tomorrow 0 fucks given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-GWKBe-u8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Maradonna Summer posted:

greg is dead long live greg

meh

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Lol I love me some sass but for all their talk about how bad goons are the offsite really doesn't 'get' normal human behaviour

it's prob because they were all banned for being furries etc

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

rename me "we are here waiting with our soundboard"

now i'm going to go pass put drunk bye

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I think I'm going to be sick

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

excuse me lady posted:

why do people who've bought priority boarding stand around impatiently at the desk idgi

Because they're mugs

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

nice to log into my computer at work and see a tiny dick and balls

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

actually if i look down i see a white shirt tucked into some tasteful grey chinos

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

why is my cron job not running :qq:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

if united go abocve city i will literally stop posting forever

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

can one of the arsenal fans tell me what it's like at the emirates some guy i know has a box there for the west brom game and im going

are the prawn sandwiches good

depends on the game really

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

track day bro! posted:

lmao a6h thought this was a good motorsport helmet

god a6h i love u but ur loving retarded sometimes

if motorsport means going to the piazza on a vespa

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i fixed my cron job

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

did you, has it been a full 24 hours yet since you fixed it, I bet you hosed it up

i've got it running hourly at the moment, i had a problem with the mysql connection timing out in the script but i think i've cracked it.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i well loving tired. i think i'm going to drink two (2) refreshing glasses of cold water and do then ironing and abit of cleaning then head to bead with a lovely cup of jasmine tea

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

if you unironically have other problems I'd be glad to help.

i'll send you a pm if i do which i almost certainly will. I think it's a cool project that you might like anyway

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

boscastle? hell i've been there

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

There's a load of places like that near me except you're not allowed in and if you try and get your hair cut on that street everyone gets up and leaves and the barber takes the longest loving time with the person he's with untill you finally get the message and leave.

occasionally they get abit rowdy: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/17/drugsandalcohol.ukcrime1

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

i'm the most dapper poster itt

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Brony Car posted:

lpv-costume-party.jpg

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

it's me

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

even at $.99 starbucks coffee is a rip off

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

ur brown i thought wtf

i use skin whitener to fit in

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I don't like the new copresenter of the sky at night.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ffs she speaks too fast and whispers everything. That bloke has been waiting for decades for Moore to pop his clogs and now he has to share the spotlight with this Muppet.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I think new posters must serve as interns for chaz to transcribe his adventures, i don't want to live in a pwm without them.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lol i'd forgotten how much the ukmt hated stephen fry. they're currently making libellous statements about his questioning of yewtree.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

track day bro! posted:

HEY DOES ANYOME WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN ANOTHER THERESAD HERES AN PUPDATE

YEAH SURE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON IN AI FOR THE 9001st TIME

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

track day bro! posted:

IM GETTING BRUTALY TROLLED BY MIATA OWNING CAT LOVERS SO IVE GIVEN UP LOOKING AT THE FORUM NOW AND IVE MELTED DOWN IRL OK THERE U GO ARE U HAPPPY YOU FUCKINGP UBE POSH GERMAN ENGLISH MIDDLECLASS oval office gently caress OFF I HATE YU UI HOPE U DIE AND GET MUGGED OR WHTEVER ID ONT CARE gently caress OFF

nice meltdown

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwyE3WJ4AWo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I go to that church where you get high off the Holy Spirit. Jesus is all the exercise I need

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

RIP front left coil spring, you snapped and failed my MOT and now i'm probs getting raped on price, just RIP

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Do you work at formula 1 autocenter nottingham? if so please be giving me that sweet SAGOON discount

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

yodel

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

serious though try here

http://www.parcel2go.com/

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm supposed to be writing this big report but i'm already signed off for the year and i am really struggling with motivation

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

corn in the fridge posted:

lol lmao rofl hahahahahuehuehuwhuegfsf etc

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lol Jeremy Kyle got maced in magaluf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The person sitting next to me is using their laptop as a keyboard. As in typing on the laptop with the screen at a 20 degree angle and using an external monitor. I want to slam the lid on their fingers

• Locked thread