Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

let us welcome in our new overlord with some good old fashioned regional discrimination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Lol I love me some sass but for all their talk about how bad goons are the offsite really doesn't 'get' normal human behaviour

true

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

fat greasy puto posted:

lol every time an admin/mod quits they make a thread begging him to post there

it's a classic case of battered wife syndrome imo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mean Bean Machine posted:

its all the lovely goons you can find in games, tff, gbs, adtrw etc but they're permabanned so theyre also real salty and bitter

also in reaction to any perceived "sjw-ization" of the forums they went the opposite direction and post poo poo that people on stormfront would enjoy

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Still B.A.E posted:

was it reopening the transfer thread?

no, it was not banning the belge for long enough

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

that's weird, a few minutes ago i was about to tell mbm to check his privilege but now i don't

but i can still hate israel here right

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

I love that somehow this is a real thing.

it really tests the bounds of logic as we have been taught to understand it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

tom i'm already licking my lips in anticipation of the ride to the plank of beautiful girls tomorrow

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The Finn posted:

alright homies im out. hit me on twitter if you need me for something. continue to be funny re: football. thats about it really.

take it easy, hope to see you again, and enjoy yourself

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

my dad drank Rolling Rock and got a bit pissed when they stopped brewing it in the glass-lined tanks of OLD LATROBE and whatever else was on the back of those bottles

"33"

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

is this the new pwm....t fowl and el hefe posting with reckless abandon. i hope greg saved me a seat on that one way train to chicago....

yes but thankfully the Hereford FIFA Fan Zone not only got dismantled, but swiftly banned, so at least some things are working well

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

yup, you're the guy in the fifth row about six people from the right looking to his right with the long hair and beard, i knew it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Machinegunboyo posted:

They let a coloured lady sit at the front smgdhbroken Britain

agreed, this will never happen once Farage becomes PM

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bovril Delight posted:

Those via packets take like dog poo poo covered in dirt

yet i knew a few sorority slores in college that swore by those things, as they could make "coffee" in the newsroom that wasn't stale crap out of a bunn-o-matic

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

and in related food news, Fage yogurt was 10-for-$10 at the store today, which is always good

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

mackintosh hates gd cause he made a screendoor on a submarine joke a few months back

raising arizona is indeed a good film

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

straight up brolic posted:

this girl is getting rich off gaming and, hell, im jealous

She's no Felicia Day though

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Enigma89 posted:

Is it bad that I want FC Bayern to win the CL but not the Bundesliga?

never heard of this FC Bayern, is it platform-exclusive

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Ciprian Maricon posted:

lol today i learned a loving aspie computer nerd just didn't "get" food and literally tried to invent a nutritional slurry, and the dude named it loving soylent

hahahaha

it's worth apparently like $100 mil because a ton of silicon valley types are into it as it gives them more time to spend coding instead of eating or exercising

and they say it's not a bubble

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

One if the ukd&d guys. The one that gor really into demanding that men and women compete against each other in the olympics especially boxing.

jesus, what the gently caress is it with most people in the UKMT

(except semprini, he's cool)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

fun fact:

her brother has a kid with shannyn sossamon

it's not the one named Audio Science, is it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

he's a sick little troll who loves posting in fyad and in the secret fyad-lite thread of finn's buttbuddies in the soccer subforum

not a real offsite post, as it doesn't have enough racism in it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bea Nanner posted:

someone summarize the mackintosh situation in 2 words tia

joke Polack

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i think i just realized that i'm a poo poo fail poster

or it could be that i'm shut in when it's like 75 degrees F outside coughing like an 80 year old smoker in a bowling alley despite being on like 10 different cold medicines

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

somehow i've never been probated and my mod notes are likely "mediocre poster and plastic terrone" or a variation thereof

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Chris de Sperg posted:

youre the gary lineker of posting

i also work in sports media, the analogy is correct

(now i demand to receive similar compensation to lineker)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

and avbadposter lol

just about to say, does he get a trophy for this

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Hegay posted:

i got so drunk in cachaca once i pissed in a closet thinking it was a toilet. closests i've been to feeling like a girl

as far as south american liquors that will get you drunk as poo poo go, cachaca is no aguardiente

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

i wonder which D&D sjw superstar they'll promote this time.

it'll be someone from E/N, mark it

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

99% of ppl wont repost this

just wait until Upworthy gets their hands on it

This Soccer Player's Thoughts Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Chris de Sperg posted:

i need to start looking for sports media internships to apply to

my mum forwarded me one but the description says "Writing around 20 articles per day, including trade rumours, news, opinion pieces, features and the best from social media" so idk whether to apply for that because i'm fairly sure it'll make me want to top myself

welcome to journalism in TYOOL 2014, where click bait is all that matters

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Chris de Sperg posted:

oh no I totally understand that part having written for online media, it was more the volume that surprised me. 20 articles a day ffs

i know, it's why i went into broadcast

(also gently caress my boss needs to call me back so we can talk about equipment upgrades for this season)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jose posted:

i need a costco membership

it owns, mostly because they sell gasoline for like 30 cents/gallon less than most filling stations and when you drive a lot (like i do) it essentially pays for the membership

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

also if car crew wants to hate on me i drive a volvo S60 2.5T AWD

and jose: in the states anyone can get a costco card, provided you pay $55/year (it's the same rate for businesses actually)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

i think theyre at least pretty roomy and not total shitboxes like a chrysler 200 or something

apparently the 2015 Chrysler 200 is supposed to be actually good, or so i have read

(and yes, the old Chrysler 200 is a shitbox)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jose posted:

was the 200 lx if that makes any real difference. but basically the company we hired through were getting dicked around by alamo so she upgraded us for free

oh yeah the 200 LX is basically "stripper rental model" to a T

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

I hope we all vote yes and I get to stand at the border with a steel chair violently repelling ukd&d posters while shouting gently caress of we're full in a loud drunk voice.

i just loved that thread because seeing Pissflaps and the Swiss argue with each other about scotland is never not funny

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

is oliwan still hiding in the dutch thread?

yes, but he hasn't posted in 4 days

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Maradonna Summer posted:

That article about the World Cup final not even comparing to a timbers - sounders match lmao

the author of it is a gigantic SJW who if he was younger would be on tumblr saying he's transblack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Maradonna Summer posted:

Didn't know you wrote articles???

i'm too catholic to write like dave zirin

• Locked thread