Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

It’s less than a month til I get married I’m making GBS threads my pants lads

Popping out from my posting exile to wish you all the best Ash, enjoy the day and everything that follows.

I know I've made a bit of a joke of myself over the years, but you guys will always be the first that were there for me when I lost my kid and that'll never leave me.

Have fun you bunch of degenerates :D

- Ninpo

(PS GG I understand if this merits a ban, dunno what the rules are and don't care)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

fat gay nonce posted:

it's just a ban, relax guy

I am! As I understand it parachutes are "illegal" and I bought this years ago to write a thread scraper. I'm not paying to re-reg and I never got plat for this so couldn't PM anyone. :shrug:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

I think I can dig up your old av on the server too, do you want it back?

No thanks, appreciate it though. I'd been meaning to change it but couldn't think of a good one so I bought Kwagga's :D

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Kwagga posted:

lets just say our honeymoon got a little out of hand

So she dropped you by accident?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Hey GG if your offer to fix my av is still open, I had a Cantona-looking-suave.jpg if that's still around?

Thanks just thanks <3

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

The meat is so far loving delicious by the way.

The man's name? *squints at label* Mable.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Oh thanks GG :D

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

God drat thats a whole page of words by someone about one picture in a post of 60 others from someone already punished for it.

what you inadvertently defended is legitimately vile, and what you are deliberately defending is creepy and pathetic.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

So take that, internet evil doers!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

NorseCranium posted:

I mean some of it was but at the end of the day there are victims of sexual assault that post on SA and honestly no one should talk about sexual activity at all. It's distressing to them and beyond that no one cares who you think is attractive

I...I can't tell if they're joking or not... :thunk:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Don't talk about sex baby
don't talk about you and me
don't talk about all the good things or the bad things that shouldn't be
Don't talk about sex (no no)
Don't talk about sex (nope)
Don't talk about sex (nuh-uh)
Don't talk about sex

If thine hand shalt touch thy shaft, then thy shalt cut off thine hand as if it were diseased

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

It's extremely ftw that the forums were detumblrfied so that shrieking overreactions were no longer taken seriously

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Kwagga posted:

hes the same guy who casually asked if buying a 600k house was worth it no big deal

Oh this? I'm glad you asked it's a thousand dollar armani shirt but I know a guy and got it at a steal for eight fifty. I'm lucky I recently lost 50lbs or they wouldn't have one that fit me, since you mention it I did it with a new technique you can read about in my book *DMs you URL to Amazon self publishing "Sniff Your Own Farts To Weight Loss"* I can pay for all my own grass fed meat now and consuela there tends to all my organically grown rooftop vegetable boxes here in my penthouse apartment *thrusts pictures into your face*

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

you were just posting about this lol

Always take inspiration from within I say

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

gently caress it then. I hate that I buy into intentionally rare hard to find marketing hahaha

If you like a woody tastying whisky, try the Glenmorangie Port Wood

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

If the pallbearers don't say "To me, to you" as they carry him in then ijdk

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

You still need high sensitivity to DHT in your follicles for high T to cause baldness. Some theories that oversensitivity to/overproduction of T are an inflammatory condition and can be managed with a low carb diet.

Raging horn however, that's universal :heysexy:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Happy birthday Ash lad

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

In my country trump means fart haha

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Donald Fart lol

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

The president has made my taxes go down.

taxes is a funny name for a man

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

hello

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Kwagga posted:

funny that you should answer first

Starting price: 600k nbd

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

The wrong kind of haram

:xd:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Kwagga posted:

im mad jelly, i cant get any good wings here in bremen. there's one decent wings place in hamburg and my guilty pleasure, hooters

Time to dig up that plane you hid

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Butterfly Valley posted:

When I said to my hot Brazilian hula hooping friend that I wasn't a high maintenance guest

Didn't Taff tell a story once that contradicted this statement or was that another goon he got together with

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Butterfly Valley posted:

Taff's own quirks.

Share those quirks

When I first met Taff he later commented about how I didn't buy enough overpriced beers at Sam Platts

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

What’s some nice pod casts to have a listen to
I’d like to hear about some unsolved mysteries maybe

Can't help with that particular genre, but The F Plus is brilliant. I highly recommend the allrecipes/food network episodes, hungry hungry hippos and the wikihow stuff to whet your appetite.

I seem to recall you have/had a heart problem, the keto answers podcast has some great info about cardiovascular health if that's still an issue? (hope not!)

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

RideTheSpiral posted:

where should i go for a pint in Dublin? I haven’t been here for years

A pub

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

fridge corn posted:

i think I'll get a sarnsung

Get a OnePlus 6, they'll be one of the first to get the new Android version after the Pixel and they're an excellent phone. I love my OnePlus5T

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Hi PWM

Meet Bruce:

Bruce is the newest addition to the Ninpo er I mean Bundy household. He popped up on my other half's Facebook feed having been in kennels for two months and oops...

he appears to have fallen into my car, freshly neutered!

He is a very very good lad who means very very well.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

He's two and a rescue from an owner that's now been banned from owning animals. He's such a good boy and wants to play with anything and everyone :3:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bogan Krkic posted:

i bet he loves to wrestle and chase balls, please give him a pat and a treat from me, ninjasteve

First thing in the morning, will post pics of your pat and treat

He likes to run around with a ball in his mouth then let you take it EVENTUALLY to throw for him to chase. He brings it to you, lays down at your feet, then you go to take it and NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA he runs around more, not quite ready for you to take it. He's the bestest lad

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I need to dig my proper camera out because he loving ABSORBS light

LOOK AT DAT FACE AND EARS

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Have a great day Ash! Hands on the glass for the toast.. :D

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Breath Ray posted:

The other good news is the sequel to theme hospital is coming out soon

My wallet!