Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Personally I was expecting Kashima to be a little bit calmer. :v:

Also, briefs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lorelei. Oh gods, the latest episode had me laughing less than 40 seconds in. :roflolmao:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nipponophile posted:

If my study of Japanese has taught me anything, it's that the Japanese should never, ever have any say regarding anything in English or utilizing the Roman alphabet.
One of my favorite animes had a christmas album where a few of the voice actresses sang christmas carols in english. The mood they were going for kinda failed a little.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That bike at the end. :allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

Episode 7 is up. I'm really glad we got to the modeling scene - it's one of my favorite bits in the manga.
It's not hard to see why. Mikorin wrapped it up beautifully at the end with his great way with words.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

And a large statue to watch fireworks from.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Watching the specials made me start rewatching the whole series. I hate love you.

edit

Seo, glorious Seo. :allears:

Poil fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Feb 22, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

CrazySalamander posted:

Yeah, given the existence of the specials I doubt we'll see a second season for a long time (if ever)
That's no certainty. For example Seitokai Yakuindomo had eight whole ova episodes before they gave it a new season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Great, now what will happen if Seo gives someone a flower. :stare: