Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Candy Dawn posted:

Oh my god the anime and manga are amazing! The anime is totally doing the manga justice, but there were a few jokes that I think were portrayed better in the manga. I guess they have to make a few of the gags longer to spread it out to 24 minutes. It's also been awesome that a new chapter of the manga has been coming out daily these past few days! I'm going to be bumming when they run out. How far along is the manga untranslated?
I did not know that the manga was still updating! Reading up on it, Best Character only becomes even better. I can't wait to see her pull her bullshit in the anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

Tanukis are super relevant to this thread! Sabega has a meanness to it I don't really enjoy, but every Nozaki character is full of good-hearted passionate silliness. Even Seo-sempai has her redeeming qualities!

The rooftop scene was one of my favorite parts of the manga, and I'm glad to see it executed so well in the anime.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

Did the voice acting for Kashima seem a bit off this episode? The actress seemed to be switching between a super feminine and a more gravelly voice, and it threw me a bit. That aside, this whole series has been super cute and funny, and I am going to miss the heck out of it. S2 now plz

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

I wish they had covered the Waka-Seo swimswuit hijinks - I think that was my favorite running joke from the manga.

And later...

Best couple.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

Better to read from the beginning. The anime skipped or tweaked a lot of the jokes, and re-arranged the order of events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

I like how closely Seobro and Yukari's relationship woes mirror Chiyo and Nozaki's, right down to the autographed signature.