Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Candy Dawn posted:

Oh my god the anime and manga are amazing! The anime is totally doing the manga justice, but there were a few jokes that I think were portrayed better in the manga. I guess they have to make a few of the gags longer to spread it out to 24 minutes. It's also been awesome that a new chapter of the manga has been coming out daily these past few days! I'm going to be bumming when they run out. How far along is the manga untranslated?

We're not that far behind unfortunately. Latest chapter is 52 so daily chapters will only last another week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Nah, the cast is mostly complete other than one other character, and a few side characters. From this point forward, it's basically all the cast interacting with each other in comedic scenarios. Next episode should be a prime example of what the series is like generally.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Wark Say posted:

Isn't there a legal way to read this online? Like with Nichibros?

e: vvvv I meant in Japanese. vvvv

Yep, right here.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That was a pretty clever localization on that last bit. I didn't notice till they pointed it out, but pretty neat regardless.