Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Suddenly, Wakamoto :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Yuzuki confirming best girl status again and again :allears:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

chibi posted:

Maybe they'll make it another episode half somehow? I can only pray we get the rest of it.

I can see them rolling it into the chapter we had recently featuring Seo's brother. It would fit in pretty well.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

Got around to watching the last episode. Do they explain why Nozaki is covered in bandages during the flashback? If it's not explained I'll just assume "swarm of cats."

They're pads and compresses for muscle aches from sleep deprivation. Something like IcyHot patches.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

New chapter!

http://bato.to/read/_/280976/gekkan-shoujo-nozaki-kun_ch56_by_roselia-scanlations

Chiyo, you got issues, girl.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

That's great.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I bet that was a localization of Yukari using the wrong kanji for "Ryou".

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I want a chapter where for some reason Ken spends a day at Nozaki's school. Have him visit for a relative's parent-teacher conference or something.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

New chapter

Dark secrets are revealed.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

New Nozaki guys

http://bato.to/reader#93c3257516364c82

Featuring Seo's dope of a brother.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Rand Brittain posted:

I kind of feel bad for Mikorin as the only person in this comic who has made zero progress with his life, and probably never will as his only pairing is the gay one that is very unlikely to ever come to pass.

Isn't Kashima's little sister a potential pairing? He's good friends with Kashima and the little sister is also anime-poisoned in a different way