Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

And with this, all that is good and beautiful in the world of anime has come to an end. Everyone happy on their own weird ways (except Ken-san, poor Ken-san), Nozaki being the most oblivious dumb guy in existence, and all is right with the world.

InspectorCarbonara posted:

You mean poor Mikorin, everyone else gets to have fun(?) times with someone else during the ending credits but Mikorin is all alone collecting capsule toys.

That's how he's happy, man. Just look at that smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Wittgen posted:

Appreciate how far you've come.

She did.

It's amazing how Chiyo's voice actor make all the difference. Reading some bits of the manga series she just feels like an one-note character that nobody would really care about.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Yeah, I imagine a second season will come out at some point. I'm coming across tons of fan art and I'd say that doesn't happen with some random anime.

And speaking of which, I love this piece with the characters going out on a Halloween night:

There's also a lot of Paras/Chiyo jokes getting around -- hope that doesn't become a meme.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Bloody hell, I didn't think it was that bad.

vibratingsheep posted:

Also, before ep 12, Osawa Ari was recorded saying "I'm not Paras, dammit".

At least this part is funny.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Caught up with the latest chapter. Amusing to see the joke of no girls being on the Internet; they're all dudes pretending to be girls. And Mikorin continues to find new ways to forever be the biggest loser :allears:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

The specials are pretty cool, but I worry that they are running out of material for a second season.

I need a second season!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Kal-L posted:

Oh, wait. :smith:

It's only your fault if you don't practice your social skills on dating sims. Or take your fashion tips from dating sim protagonists.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I'd read a shoujo manga written by Kashima and Chiyo. No tanuki, just complete random ideas to solve every problem the heroine would get into.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

DoubleDonut posted:

Chapter 67 is up. It heavily features Mamikoshiba.

As a reference point to improve Let's Love it failed as usual, but hey, Nozaki and Chiyo are getting some practice in for their (future) married life.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Ken-san will never figure out what the hell is wrong with Nozaki.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

We are getting closer to them dating without Chiyo realizing. Soon Nozaki will ask her in marriage. :getin:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"Please, step-brother, we can't..."

Mayu's been watching interesting things online

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Hori discreetly making sure it wasn't a voodoo doll

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Seo would be into those infinite clicker games

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I don't remember if that came out at some point. Why is Mikorin storing his vast eromanga collection in Nozaki's house?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Fan translations are up to halfway vol 13. Official translations are all up to vol 12. Do support the official release if you haven't yet, please. They good.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jul 16, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Yeah, snuggle that c-chan some more Yumeno-sensei

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

How come everyone (and I mean, everyone) know Chiyo is a gigantic stalker and not a single soul lets Nozaki know? :iiam:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Also, :iiam: is the right emote because Chiyo died in the last page! Spoilers!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

New Chapter Link

Nozaki is very conflicted at the end. Clearly not the sort of good news he wanted. At all.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Wait, I'm confused: why would anyone confess love to a Tanuki?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Chiyo never, ever misses a chance -- it's amazing, really!

Also, RIP Mikorin. He did not learn the breakfalls.

Oh, and I didn't realize Nozaki had actually gained a dislike of basketball, considering how long he played.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"Can't stop loving those idiots"

There.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Chiyo's faces in this one are astounding.

Also, drat if that Moburin 31 didn't know exactly the stunts needed to become a main character. Very crafty of her!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Lots of wild animals will come to you for food: deer, squirrels, crows, and raccoons. And apparently sakura siblings, too!

That's gonna make for some interesting Christmas dinner nights in the future.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Nothing wrong with having an advisor, but next time let them know where the bathroom is beforehand.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

sinky posted:

Still better than Maeno.

I'm just finishing this stage! Just chit-chat or something. Jeez...

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

It's true! Who would wear ribbons like that? Someone with a fake idea of how a normal girl looks like, is what.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Been saying this

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Chiyo's far too gone to save and Nozaki is finally in love and doesn't realize it.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

narm00 posted:

Chapter 143 - You thought a first kiss was going to go anything close to normal in this manga?

It's amazing how everyone figured out that attempt at a feint immediately.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Finally, after all these years, the truth finally comes out:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Nozaki may be really bad at figuring out shoujo conventions, but at least he had the appropriate reaction to Chiyo saying "but what if I was really into another guy's writing". Progress!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

From INTENSE to Nozaki-kun, that's one hell of a ride to Chiyo's emotionscape.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I'm amused Nozaki has no idea who Yuzuki's brother is, so he jumps immediately to the wrong conclusions and even thinks Chiyo may be in danger? :allears:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Seriously, it moves at a glacial pace, but Nozaki has been showing signs lately that their relationship isn't one-sided anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

The ladybug bit.

The emotional sway bit.

Chiyo roleplaying Nozaki's type immediately.

This chapter rocks!