Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

The first two episodes were legit hilarious, but the last one was terminally boring. It's only because of of the first two episodes that I am extending my three-episode test to include a forth episode, but I am starting to fear that the anime just goes to introduce a new character, run his/her gimmick into the ground, and when it runs out of steam it just introduces a new "Oh, here is a stereotype OH WAIT IT'S NOT IT'S TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE GUYS" person and the cycle begins again.

The OP is great, though, it's the only one I am not skipping this season. For comparison, the only other shows I didn't skip the OPs were Attack on Titan and the first two parts of JoJo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU