Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Before I saw it I heard that the best character was going to be introduced in episode two, and still don't know who people meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Potsticker posted:

I couldn't help myself and I started reading the manga. Now all the jokes are spoiled. :saddowns:

That's not really a problem for this show, I feel. The jokes are often funnier the second time around.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Mikorin is great because he's a huge nerd with a playboy persona (that he built by being a huge nerd).

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DoubleDonut posted:

I just love how Seo and Wakamatsu are pretty much dating each other and Wakamatsu is too much of a dork to realize it.

Seo is so oblivious that she doesn't realize her boyfriend hates her, but at least she realizes they're dating in the first place.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Super Jay Mann posted:

So basically, Seo likes Waka, Seo starts dating Waka, Waka doesn't realize any of this is happening and thinks she's just harassing him because he is dumb, Waka invites her to the rooftop to try and set her straight but it ends up coming off as a confession or something like that because Waka is dumb, and this is exacerbated by him praising "Lorelei" in front of her because she doesn't know that he doesn't know that she and Lorelei are the same person?

This is insane and I love it.

That she thinks it's about changing his nickname is priceless, because it's so pointless but it's also conceivable for a shojo manga couple to have a rooftop talk about.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

chumbler posted:

Poor Mikorin still has nobody, though. There is no happy ending for the biggest shoujo protagonist in the show.

He's fine, he has his bishoujo figurines.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Compendium posted:

A series fanbook was released recently and along with some surprising illustrations, there are results of a character popularity poll:

http://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/95455262082/the-new-gekkan-shoujo-nozaki-kun-popularity-poll

I understand the winner, I don't understand how Hori was the runner up. He's literally just there to make Kashima funnier.

This, however, I understand completely.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Every episode of this anime owns and gives me life.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This week on Nozaki-kun mikorin goes feral! :ohdear:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Wallrod posted:

Seriously though, if this doesn't get enough anime time to cover everything in the manga it will be a crime.

Sadly it's only a 1-cour, 12 episode show! Only two weeks left!

Pray to the anime gods for another season, or at least an OVA.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

chumbler posted:

It was ridiculously heart-pounding.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CrazySalamander posted:

Umm... It doesn't seem very good.

The wrongest post.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Read the loving mango people.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am married to every cast member in this manga.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Huh. That was the weakest chapter I can recall. One decent joke ridden too hard.

Ehh, I still really liked it. im mayumayu got a giggle out of me.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Mikorin is not a loser, he is my husband.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's probably a case where the dude vote gets split among all these anime girls and the lady vote has to go somewhere. But yea, that's still loving the best.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nozaki is a fine young man with many friends!

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Mikorin has a fulfilling relationship with her figurines, thank you.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mikl posted:

A question for the ages: why hasn't Maeno been fired yet? The world wonders.

I work with like 30 Maenos lol

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I deal with stress by exercising and barking.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I was not prepared for these secrets

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012