Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

The Sandman posted:

Just watched the episode.

Mikorin and Kashima are the natural pairing. She's the only one manly enough to handle his girliness.
But if Kashima gets attached to one person, an epidemic of Broken Heart Syndrome will spread among the female students!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Oh my god. Wakamatsu confessed his love of Seo to her face and he doesn't even realize it. And Seo decided to let him go on instead of just telling him out of sadism. And she takes him out to dinner and buys him presents. This manga/anime is amazing.

Supersonic Shine fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Aug 10, 2014

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
How did Seo and Waka's dates even start, anyway? She stresses him out to the point of insomnia, you'd think he'd want to spend more time away from her.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

The Devil Tesla posted:

Seo is so oblivious that she doesn't realize her boyfriend hates her, but at least she realizes they're dating in the first place.
You know Waka's got problems when Seo can read the atmosphere better than he can.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Mikorin is a big loving loser baby, oh my god. "Don't leave me here! It's lonely!" :allears:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
My favorite segments by far are the ones where Waka learns to court Seo from shoujo manga by complete accident. At this rate, he's going to end up stumbling into marriage with her after a few years.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

vibratingsheep posted:

That's... one way of thinking of it :heysexy:
Hey hey, she's just going to sing him to sleep, you weirdo. Of course, Waka, being who he is, will probably interpret hearing Lorelei's voice as Seo happening to have some of Lorelei's recordings.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
This show is doing gangbusters in Japan, so patience is all we need in order to get a Season 2. Now, what to do in order to fill the time...

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It hasn't been translated yet, but a new chapter of GSNK is out! Seo tries out a new look for reasons unknown to non-Japanophones. Here are some pages:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Folt The Bolt posted:

Also, her interactions with Wakamatsu in this chapter was... pretty refreshing actually.
"If you're not going to talk, can I move to a different car?"

Waka's lack of self-awareness continues to astound. She scares him into sleepless nights and he gets fussy when she doesn't pay attention to him?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Chapter 59 is out. It focuses on Mayu, I think. Haven't read it yet.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/gekkan_shoujo_nozaki_kun/v01/c059/

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I'm embarrassed by how happy page 14 made me. :3:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Somebody translated omakes from the newest volume of GSNK. My favorite part is still Waka being an incompetent goober.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
And yet it totally makes sense. Seo is attached to Waka because he reminds her of the comforts of home.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Why can't it be both? The connection could be subconscious or whatever.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
That scene where Mikoshiba gets his motivation to exercise back :allears: There's no motivation better than shame.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Seo having the attitudes of a prepubescent boy held the secret to her feeling any sort of shame. Very clever, Tsubaki. :allears:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Wittgen posted:

At its heart, this manga is about people too dumb to realize they've found great romantic relationships.
Nozaki knows, he just thinks Sakura already knows the two of them are dating.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
GSNK is getting a dub. No matter how good it will be, Sakura's dub voice actor is doomed to be a weak link by virtue of not being Ari Ozawa.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The panel with short Kashima and tall Hori made me cringe harder than anything in Watamote. You can't go violating the natural order like that!

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

The newest chapter introduces Chiyo's younger brother.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I want Nozaki to turn in a draft of the Edo period manga pilot just to so I can see Ken suffer.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I dunno if it's just the girls I know, but I think crappy fashion sense might actually endear those girls to Mikoshiba more...not that he'd fare any better in talking to them.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It's like she's dodging every correct conclusion on purpose bar Waka being tsundere: the Ultra Instinct of failing to read the room.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Oh man, Mikoshiba's right. This is turning out super sketchy, which makes it worse that it got some good laughs out of me.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Rei is simultaneously the best and the worst.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Seo no-selling Waka's shoujo-inspired bullying continues to be great.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I can't believe Let's Fall In Love was a reinterpretation of Orpheus and Eurydice this whole time.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Ah, the places you'll go when you're too embarrassed to have a proper conversation.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Major spoilers for one of the recurring subplots: Waka finally finding out who Lorelei was genuinely blindsided me. :stare:

Supersonic Shine fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 15, 2021

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Potsticker posted:

Wait what? I need to catch up.
It happens in 124 and stretches into 125.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
The joke about Chiyo's gloves got me good.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I'm happy that Tsubaki is moving the relationships forward little by little while also still making some really funny jokes. That whole chapter with Seo taking song requests from Wakamatsu was amazing.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
That second 4koma...of course it's like that, I should have known.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Sorry for being late to the party, but this chapter rules. I love it when background characters take on a life of their own.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I never knew true horror until I saw what Chiyo did to that poor figure.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

narm00 posted:

Chapter 146: In which Kashima's sister tries to get her sister and Hori to play out one of her favourite scenes, and chaos, as always, ensues.
Kashima actually playing the straight woman for once legitimately made me howl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Desumaytah posted:

Chiyo power-creep hitting hard, this issue.
Complete miss to 100% accuracy. That girl plays by extremes.