Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Mikoshiba's my fave. 4th episodes was great, and I only wish there could've been more flying Nozaki transitions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

I know right?

I'm kinda set on Chiyo though, and totally know her young, unrequited love. So cute and nostalgic :allears:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Chiyo continues to be my absolute favorite, closely followed by Waka when he has dumb face going on :allears:

So excited for the final episode, even though I want it to continue! Thank goodness for the manga.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

I like to imagine that Nozaki's basically like Seo, and imagines that he and Sakura are already dating. The difference is that Seo has an actual idea of what that actually entails.

Sakura will finally confess to Nozaki and he'll just be all "Huh? Oh, I knew that," without even reacting.

Edit: This is my headcanon please do not argue with it or I will write a very scathing post about you on tumblr

My love of the Chiyo-Nozaki romance wants this to happen so much

Next week is the festival shenanigans isn't it?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Oh good gosh that was the cutest. Chiyo~ :allears:

Was that Nozaki's brother for a second at the end???

please please please second season oh please