Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Cake Attack posted:

mikorin is beautiful, and does not need to be ashamed of his weight

It's not like the artist is actually going to draw him as either more fat or more muscular, so there's really no motivation for a shoujo heroine to exercise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

It's weird that I can get this manga on Kindle but not ComiXology. Doesn't Amazon own both of them?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

God I know it's primarily a comedy series but I WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER SO MUCH.

Nobody can get together until the "we are dating but don't know it" jokes escalate to the point of actual marriage.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Have we finally extended the gender-bending to having an actual gay character?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

It's kind of like all those comic strips in newspapers that are still there even though they haven't been funny in years, except that people are working themselves to death to produce them.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

BearDrivingTruck posted:

gently caress, I’d forgotten about Wakamatsu

oh my god

you've been hypnotized!

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I don't know how to live in this strange new world.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I don't know how to live in a world where this comic is full of people who have feelings for each other and know it.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

This is not what I was expecting the comic's first LGBT pairing to be.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Lol i forgot about them too i was thinking of mikoshiba x mayu

I may have missed a chapter or two, but I'm not acknowledging that one in my heart until I see some more signs that I'm not just setting myself up to be ship-teased again.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the god in this universe has decreed that no normal feelings of love may exist

and his name is Umetaro Nozaki.

"I have no interest in normal humans. If any of you are princes, heroines, stalkers, abnormally-short high school doms, oblivious girls, or younger siblings, please see me."

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

...is this endgame?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Nemo2342 posted:

I never thought I'd see the day with an actual confession in this manga.

Hori already confessed, and then got into trouble for confessing to way too many people!

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Nozaki is strong, kind, and dumb, so yes, he qualifies as a himbo, although his himbo energy is less powerful than Wakamatsu's.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I also appreciate that the actual Nozaki-kun comic' faces have been growing higher-quality since around when volume 14 started.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I'm very sad that there will probably never be an arc where Towa manages to confess to Nozaki before his sister does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I kind of feel bad for Mikorin as the only person in this comic who has made zero progress with his life, and probably never will as his only pairing is the gay one that is very unlikely to ever come to pass.