Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Casually glancing through the Spring Shows thread, I misunderstood the title and assumed this was gonna be some lame cute girls in a club show, but I was so wrong. Now I am burning through the manga at record pace. This show is rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Oh god, everything after Mikoshiba is spotted in his natural environment was gold. Poor Chiyo. You're stuck in a gag manga.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Seo continues to be awesome, even in the space of one page. :allears:

These made me re-read the Salmon chapter, still hilarious. It's too bad that it won't be animated yet.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
This episode, like every episode, rules.

I'm sad it was only 12 episodes, but at least we're getting my favorite joke in the next episode. Nozaki is great with faces!

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Ugggh, this show is too good. I don't watch that much anime anymore, but I was totally stoked every time Sunday rolled around. I'm glad Chiyo's dreams came true, if only for a couple seconds. :3:

Terper posted:

Now, anime gods, give us Chihayafuru S3 and Nozaki S2 in the same season and I will forever pray at your altar til the day I die.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

nftyw posted:

Seeing Ken-san react to Nozaki's continuing desire to have some more action in his manga was great. Poor guy.

I love that he still managed to slip in a "Suzuki-kun.... :swoon:" I think Nozaki is a little too good at shoujo manga.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

nielsm posted:

Don't think one was found, so I made one. http://imgur.com/a/5JQ7z

A new Nozaki chapter and now this too. It's gonna be a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
If only they could all be full color... :sigh: