Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Can us Onterrible people play too?

GrantC - you making the trip to Canadian AutoX nationals this year? It's all the way out in PEI...

We have stupidly high drive through windows here in small town ontario too, the rollbar / windshield in the miata is completely underneath the drive through window at the McD's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

I'm from Toronto and have experienced hail during a summer thunderstorm, also you're crazy if you think Toronto drivers don't cut off busses.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

I daily drove a miata & I ski patrol in Quebec. I made it up the 416 in 2' of unplowed stuff with snow tires on, honestly if you can get moving you'll be fine.