Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnFriendly Fire
Jun 19, 2003
not friendly
Is a camaro close enough to a truck? I spent my truck money on fixing pothole destroyed tires this winter.

I may or may not have a cowboy hat to go with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnFriendly Fire
Jun 19, 2003
not friendly
I just traded in my Genesis on a new WRX. Now I just need to get through the next few days on the stock summer tires. In Edmonton. :(

UnFriendly Fire
Jun 19, 2003
not friendly
79.9 for premium. So good and yet so poo poo for my work.

My road has frozen into a lumpy mess that would work well as a moon rover testing ground. I'm guessing the current Strathcona county plan is to just let it melt by June.

UnFriendly Fire
Jun 19, 2003
not friendly
We're already getting told at work that the "satisfaction of working for the public good" is part of our compensation.

"Shared sacrifice with Alberta taxpayers" is becoming a popular mantra too, as if I'm not one of them.

UnFriendly Fire
Jun 19, 2003
not friendly
It's seriously nice enough that I'm considering taking my camaro out for a spin. I'll need a new windshield afterwards though. And a wash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnFriendly Fire
Jun 19, 2003
not friendly

Powershift posted:

So it turns out we should be putting local metal workers to work instead of contacting bridges to Korea who further subcontracts to China.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/touch/story.html?id=10893892

I can't wait to hear how terrible the steel they're using is.