Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Jack Grealish bought a new tea mug

Extremely mildly :nws:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Frc3krkWwAAPTX5?format=jpg&name=medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Given the amazon prime branded sheet hanging from a window to the side this looks like faux cringe corporate bullshit

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Idgi

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Double post, but here's a/the "PWM Archive" that someone made a million years ago.

https://imgur.com/a/XDnzE#11

Lmao

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Dudley posted:

Were tickets really only £45?

There's 4 price bands that go on sale to the fans: £30, £45, £65 and £80. The £30 are right up in the gods behind the goals, the £45 ones are the gods along the length of the pitch or are the very front rows behind the goals. I had a £65 ticket which got me in the corner towards the back of the first tier. £80 is first tier closer to the halfway line.

I assume this is just semi pricing and the final will be different.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

ozmunkeh posted:

Lol joke league

I agree, managers should be able to question the integrity of referees and then scream in their face with impunity, what an excellent example that sets

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Fair play to that person's awful maths because that's almost exactly a 1 in 3 win ratio. Still not great for Leeds mind

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Is it generally understood by all involved that these people are intentionally monetising their suffering for the enjoyment of rival fans?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

2000 apparently

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udi6KOf0AV8

The video itself is overblown pretentious shite, even as a City fan, but skip to 6:50 to see the referee in the changing room loving practicing his card giving

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Nuclear Spoon posted:

feels like he's compensating for it lol

Feels like he's a gobshite

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Kyle posted this on instagram from Bernardo Silva's wedding:

mainly notable for whatever the gently caress Cancelo's fit is

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

The wording on this amused me, imagining Arteta brutally axe murdering a bunch of his players

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Gotta love Jack coming out swinging for that shitrag

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Thanks for making me tear up on the bus Squires

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

A shameful dinner with no food or indeed the possibility of being able to eat food

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU-ruBvq-gM

It's my team yeah but Kevin is fully sick and this video has banger after banger of fully sick passes and assists

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Requisite 'lol' and 'i love squires' here

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

it’s 100% neymar, suarez, busquets

Can't argue with this

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

I was thinking it was Mou at the end but the hair threw me off.

He's been drawing Mourinho as an emo for years

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Glad to see the results of the league’s solemn introspection after the Ankaragücü president lamped that ref

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Nice

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

First time I heard the coppers enlisted Ray Mears to try track him down.

Also notably Paul Gascoine turned up to the standoff with chicken and beer, mistakenly thinking Moat was his mate and that he was the man to talk Moat down, after the biggest manhunt in British history.

It's pathetic the guy became something of a heroic outlaw figure to some given he shot his ex-girlfriend and new partner, hardly fuckin robin hood

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Mourinho with the :effort: sticker album advertising