Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
we should definitely take off the field every player that takes a hit just in case, first team to have all its players subbed off loses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
wrong thread

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

drat wish i was invited to this boat party. seems like a hell of a time

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
http://www.unscriptd.com/raw/football-%28soccer%29-cristiano-ronaldo-m00022/

ronaldo's message to his loyal fans also to barca trolls

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

dirty as hell. you don't see this kind of stuff at the Euros

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Brony Car posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...r-10371438.html

Cristiano Ronaldo found a girl's lost phone and not only arranged to bring it back to her, but also took her and her friends out to dinner.

Messi would have sold the phone to some terrorist fence and instructed his accountant to launder the money while staring at the ground.

This guy....what an unbelievable human being. 90% of other humans would just keep the phone to themselves, but Ronaldo goes to the effort of tracking the owner and then takes her out to dinner for the trouble?? I mean, you couldn't make up a nicer person than this, truly reality is better than fiction. And you know for sure that after all that he banged two or more of those chicks, which he is allowed to do now that he's single after his long time girlfriend cheated on him and broke up with him leaving him heartbroken, and you also know that by the end of the night all those girls left satisfied, both gastronomically and sexually. Transcendent. Meanwhile Messi was losing yet another cup final, and looking ugly and short while doing it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Ewar Woowar posted:

MBM is going to start leaving a ton of phones around the Bernabeu

What?! I'm not gay, bro....

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lol he's slowly having another mental breakdown and this time Mourinho didn't even have a hand in it. maybe cause the season just started and he already lost a trophy? retard faced bald oval office b*tch

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

wrong thread. mourinho owns

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

he's right

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lucky she was kicked by a woman, no strength in that kick. didn't even stun her even tho it was flush on the head. ugh women

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

that's the Small Taff Man

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Honj Steak posted:

This guy died today. :(

who cares

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

@Real Madrid Bangladesh for the win

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Bundesliga defending

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ronaldo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Shrapnig posted:

That was 2006. 4 red cards, all for second yellows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nuremberg_%282006_FIFA_World_Cup%29

Beaten but whatevs.

back when football was good

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
drat, ronaldo. back at it again with the perfectly sculpted abs, those pyramids-looking traps none of those other 4-7 normalfags have, the massive, veiny neck proving he's no skinnyfat idiot who think neck thickness doesn't matter, the throbbing bulge drilling a hole into marcelo's head, look at the guy he's freaking screaming in pain...just drat

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

peanut- posted:

I don't really get why everyone thinks it's ridiculous that a national team captain would be furious that his team just conceded a potential knock-out goal tbh

They've never played any sports OP. They don't get why a football player would get frustrated for conceding a goal since football players don't act like that in their video games. They don't get emotions OP, probably because of a lack of socialization. It's very weird, they should talk about it to their therapists

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Wow that guy is so happy his team is playing England instead of Croatia. he sees a easy win on the horizon and is chimping out like a real retard. Really underrating the english team IMO, very rude. maybe its not coming home after all?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
That kid.............is me

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Quaresma does one of those like every week, it's pretty much his only skill.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lol jfc

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
It was inevitable. Next, he will die of AIDS

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ronaldo was my favorite player growing up and i used to go to his official website every day because when you opened the front page the theme from the good, the bad and the ugly would play, and id never watched the movie but that poo poo got me pumped up like crazy every time. anyway thats my Ronaldo story

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Jose posted:

stick Figo rui costa airport into google. it should go in the op

Thats me

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
it's the f*cking Confederations Cup. embarrassing stuff. that patient should sue.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hes a crap player so most people in Portugal who aren't Benfica fans think he meant to cross

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol at these cuck germans

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

the other one was better

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
If he hadn't painted his face people would have just whined about "cultural appropriation." Sometimes you just can't win in today's overly P.C environment, too many crybabies around. Bad.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

Remember Joseph Minala?
He's 21 now

loving lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

In this poster's humble opinion it's better to cry after a match you've lost than to cry like a whiny bitch during a match you'll ultimately end up winning, as you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

lol