Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Is this some new thing? Honda did this last week and I have never seen professionals do this before.

Spot fixing, see the cricket thread to know more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

DickEmery posted:

They already got the corner though, you can't bet on "poo poo corners".

I'll bet you £10 you're wrong!

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

jre posted:

holy gently caress.

"I'm just going out for milk"

What's that referring to?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

sticksy posted:

Cool football photos and videos, guys.

I had genuinely forgotten which thread I was in 😂

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

What happens to Sane if he has an even more memorable moment?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

No helicopter celebration?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

ephex posted:

Bayern have won the Bundesliga 11 times in a row since 2012 and the lack of excitement of tension completely ruined the league for me.

Even with the poo poo they put on show over the last weeks and months nobody else was able to take the title from them and it's just a really sad state of things.

Is there any way of doing a draft system in just one league under EU law? Or some sort of limit on Bayern's ability to bully the league financially?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

ilmucche posted:

You could, but why would a player stick around in a league/country with that system? How would it work with academies?

Now I know it is possible I will think about it and never tell you where I got to as I will be very pleased with my amazing idea that works perfectly in my head but not in real life

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Who is Kevin?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

pik_d posted:

De Bruyne

Ahhh. Looks more like Jack to me so I was confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009