Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Star Wars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

What is it?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

*fidgets, wipes sweat from brow* I... I was just admiring his acrobatic passing skills :ohdear:

He is irrationally mad at the state his club is in and the management of it. Trading one poo poo player and getting another while coaches refuse to play people (Honda) in their native position and the crest. Good lord the museum, not being in Europe, having your old manager be top of the table despite still being an idiot and the new manager doing good but the team needs help especially in defense because when Mexes and Rami are on your starting 11 you really need to reevaluate your options. Also bersculoni being normal and no one actually seemingly doing something for the club as opposed to just trying to market it's image is plaguing and destroying who the club is and what it can accomplish because money is more important.

He's not mad at you, just taking it out on you. He's got a lot on his mind. quando si è neanche sognare che copre i capezzoli in salumi e guardando gli uomini senza camicie

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Me too

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

GD from this Sundays match

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Spiffeh posted:

http://gfycat.com/AnnualConsciousFoal

the only part of the newcastle liverpool game worth watching

Wow. I wish there were sound effects for this.

That James Volley is loving mental. Same with the set up.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Serious goal of the year contender right here

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Its US only for now, like all SI's breaking news on us poo poo. This is huge BTW.

Link has been removed.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

How the gently caress is Dortmund so poo poo this year? edit: ^^^ Ha!

Oh my god...This is horrible. Goddamn parent should have stuck something out to protect the kid.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hands in a natural position.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Ah. I was watching the match, didn't see that bit though. Thought it was great how Arsenal imploded.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I made a save like that as a "no one else wants to be keeper so gently caress it" keeper. gently caress that.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

It's tough to get that 100 kilos up in the air quickly.

I am 100 kilos, and no it's not. He must weigh more.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

advanced statsman posted:

you're a fat idiot with no legs, so if you can jump, a professional athlete (lol) can do it 20x better I guess

I also wear those Reebok Pumps. He just forgot to pump up is all

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

This is so loving bad that posting it is now probatable FYI.

We need one for every holiday imo

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

lmao mario is so dumb

Yes he is. Fireworks Safety Officer.

sticksy posted:

I think I found the sex ghost's* new avatar....

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/leeds-united-cellino-meets-mini-me-1-6980318?CMP=EMCFTBEML853

*note: this is referring to Something Awful forums poster and noted Leeds supporter the sex ghost, NOT Ched Evans' dogging pseudonym

And the owner of Leeds just had it taken from him under some crazy bullshit. Failed the directors and owners tests and tax fraud. Cellino was also like "gently caress it gonna buy a ticket anyways.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Tigren posted:

Costa, Ribery and Tevez. Now that's a room!

of ugly

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Woodenlung posted:

No but I'm confident it's Tim Howard. He has the macho attitude and look, but deep down he just wants to be hosed by a twix, you can sense it in his eyes.

Rooney without a doubt.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

ephex posted:

This woman's husband and son died in a car crash while going home after a Roma match.
She received an invitation for the next match and came to see the players and staff wearing t-shirts with their photo on it and stood for a few moments in silence for them.

Nothing but respect for this team. They always seem to get involved when a tragedy happens on their home turf.

Gigi Galli posted:

Italian press laws prevent publishing the faces of minors without some sort of consent; I imagine it's the same in most countries.

Japanese laws too. I just worked 3 days on a story of American troops and Japanese troops working together and going to a pre-school to play and sumo wrestle with children, and exchanging gifts. Built the video package and was told at the tipping point where things were going to get published that we couldn't release it due to the kids faces. Something they knew about but didn't tell us until it was almost too late.

Sucks, cause that story was really good. The Japanese interpreter I was with cried all the way home. He said he had two kids, and then just broke down. Everyone got silent because we were like "aww gently caress" as most of us are parents. So, after a few moments of awkward silence I asked him if he was ok. He said that he was, and that he loves his kids a lot. I caught that he used a different tense, and asked if his kids were alright and he said they were. He was just so happy that Americans cared enough about the welfare of the children and seeing how we played with them wracked him with emotion that he just couldn't stop crying. It was really cool to see how something we did out of the goodness of our hearts and our desire to want to connect with these kids affected some people. We exchanged pictures of our kids, and he was overwhelmed with the support we all gave him.

Easily one of the coolest parts of being here.

That and one kid was a loving hellion. Most of the Japanese kids were really really well behaved, especially for their age (3-5 years), except one. This dude picked up someone's sandal that you have to wear inside and threw it at him. Then he ran up and punched another soldier in the nuts. That little poo poo was cool as hell.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

TelekineticBear! posted:

what about when their fans knife up people? dont see them coming out in t shirts then

Did you see the supporters of Julius Cesar wearing shirts too?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

TraderStav posted:

Welp. Hey, I'm not a journalist.

I am.

Not our lane.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Vegetable posted:

Typical la liga highlight reel

Isco Inferno

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

vyelkin posted:

If I were a referee I'm pretty sure I would give a card for simulation on principle to any player who threw themselves in the air for a midair roll to highlight just how bad getting tapped on the ankle was.

This. Unless you are Usain Bolt and you get tripped up by a gopher or something, there isn't an excuse. I really really really despise Neymar.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That man cleavage.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Legit thought he was trying to be classy with a can of Dinti Moore

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

Here, have another Maurito (with bonus Wanda Nara-Lopez-Icardi):

As shakira said, hips don't lie, and those hips are screaming unintelligibly because they don't have anything nice to say

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Amazing

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The subtlety was not lost on me with this one either. Looks like Mario is gonna be there for a long time (Work and you're free)

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

ayb posted:

Southampton supporter tweets at the club to help him find a girl he sees at games. They respond

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/550577995891490819

And the result

Saints matchmaking.com. For all your dating needs.

Also what the gently caress is bovril

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Still B.A.E posted:

The Sky commentators seemed outraged and insisted that the goal should have stood.

Yeah, how wrong they are. I bet it shows up on "You are the Ref" this week too.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

pik_d posted:

What's the purpose?

Maaaaan, at the end of the day do we really need a purpose? We should just do man. We should just do. It's like, punch a hole in the sky and reach for the stars man.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I didn't even notice that back heel during the game, I thought he played it off normal. loving amazing.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

vyelkin posted:

This is good but at least Suarez actually scored afterwards.

Against Elche

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

Albanian club Teuta were blatantly trying to throw the match against Flamurtari, but everybody involved was too incompetent to get it done. Finally in the last few seconds a heroic effort made it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQFwpi8FDm4

I'm pretty sure this is how they play normally.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Crosspost from the Serie A thread but:

Copa 90 just put out a video called "This Is Napoli" and it's pretty good. It doesn't cover the team so much as the supporters and the tragic incident that happened to Ciro last year at the Coppa Finale. The fat waiter wasn't in the video, but Insigne is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL96tAHC78U

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Didn't know you were Japanese

Who was that dude who saw his Korean girlfriend or whatever at the WC? Him?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

ephex posted:

Happy No Potato Day

Looks like Werder Bremen puked on your stadium

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Tigren posted:

Agreed. A replay of the action starts around 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IguZcZ_Cab0

Wow, what the gently caress caused everyone to hate that dude?