Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shroud
May 11, 2009
I believe he's trying to drop a hint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Gerrard slipped, Liverpool lost, Robin Williams died. RIP Robin Williams, you were almost as funny to watch as Liverpool.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

FullLeatherJacket posted:

but yeah for real reals of all the 2nd/3rd kits united have ever had, blue has probably been the most consistent colour, particularly in the last 20 years

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_United/Manchester_United-change-kits.html

your joke is bad and you should feel bad

e: gently caress grez

:stare: Some really British teeth there.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

He's almost as invisible at the top right as he is during a match.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
No room for Serbia in the modern game, imo

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Ozil in 40 years, I think.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

corpuscollossus posted:

Mick McCarthy is a piece of poo poo

Shroud
May 11, 2009

JunkDeluxe posted:

:arsenalfan:

Given that we're going to get taken behind the woodshed as long as Monreal is playing CB Wenger refuses to buy defenders, are you sure that's not a ManU fan?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Mickolution posted:

It's a "Past, Present and Future" thing, surely?

I think it's the human Liverpool boom-bust cycle.

Or past, past, past, past, past, past, past, past, past, past, past, past it, present, future

Shroud
May 11, 2009

The defense rests its case, Monsieur/Madame le président

Shroud
May 11, 2009
I voted Adryan. The rest are pretty much generic dives and cuntiness, but Adryan's is a class apart. It's not just the theatrics, it's that warrior's commitment to his cause that he displays when doing the the "tragically attempt to get up, only to be betrayed by your body".

If that's not award-winning drive and dedication, then football is truly dead.

Edit: spelling

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

no his ideas are feasible

Who has the financial firepower to cough up 2.5m these days?

Shroud
May 11, 2009
I didn't think it was possible to spend that much time outside, in shorts and a short-sleeve shirt, and be that pasty.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

BeautifulBrits.jpg

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Koesj posted:

#aha #haha

#thumbsup #grin

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Dude is going for the Djibril Cisse look.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

brb, just going to brush my teeth a few times.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

ephex posted:

depends

That was Fletcher?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Mickolution posted:

It's from an ad taking the piss out of SSN. At least I hope it's taking the piss.

The two of you seem to be fixated on piss.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

what happens to those tifos when theyre done

They go in the [self-censored].

Shroud
May 11, 2009

God willing, Costa will do a racism to someone in a match, and get Zokora'd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-m0TC_rtm0

Shroud
May 11, 2009

TheRat posted:

Someone make a Baresi gif.

Not a gif, but good enough - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8qSsgBgpmE

Shroud
May 11, 2009

JFairfax posted:

would have been fine if they had said 'gently caress her right in the rear end' gender neutral insults ftw

"gently caress xer/xir right in a non-specific, consensual orifice"?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Didn't know Kagawa was a Chelsea fan. At least he waited until after he left Manchester.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

sweek0 posted:

Somehow the organisation behind a Ugandan prison league sounds way more competent than Fifa.

Less corrupt, too. After that article, I'd vote to put them in charge of FIFA and clean it up.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Gazza posted:

I did one on Di Matteo, who would sometimes get on my nerves. I went back to the villa and there was a little snake.
I went back to training in the afternoon and put the snake in his pocket.
When we came back in after training I asked him if he had any money.
He put his hand in his pocket and nearly shat himself.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Heskie posted:

garthcrooks.jpg

Noted Brazilian defender Kaka as wingback. This checks out.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
That might be the 2010s version of that 90s pic with Figo and the rest of his boy band.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Made in China, no less. Looking forward to seeing rapidly succumb to the elements, much like Shearer's managerial career.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Hoops posted:

Technically I don't think he ever got arrested.

Quadruple points for resisting arrest, then.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Shroud
May 11, 2009

sticksy posted:

Guess that's what happens when you give a crud - you get a tasering.

I assumed it was for singing an unapproved chant.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Bobby Digital posted:

Where are the balls?

With Mrs. Gretsky

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Pretty good metaphor for Chelsea's season.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

China made a Wehrmacht Schweini Action Man

A blond German as the poster boy for the Wehrmacht? Well I never.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Pogba posted:

"It was a very, very difficult moment for me because I was in love with Manchester and I was a Mancunian.

"It was the match against Blackburn in December 2011 at Old Trafford.

"Paul Scholes had retired, Darren Fletcher was injured. There was no one left to play in midfield. And I was training and I was beginning to get better bit by bit and the coach never stopped telling me, 'You're this far'.

"And I didn't understand. This far away from what? Playing? From having some playing time? From getting on the field? Or what?

"And there was Rafael in midfield and I was disgusted. I was disgusted and I didn't get on either."

United lost 3-2 to Blackburn with Pogba remaining an unused substitute and he said that day convinced him to leave Old Trafford.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Not sure what thread this goes in but lets bash Abby Wambach for this quote

"I think that our society is pushing toward a place where we really start to look to each other as people and not put each other in these boxes. This equality thing is in all. I feel the men get paid way more than the women in soccer, yeah, I understand logically the argument about the ratings and that is more global. But that doesn't mean that it makes it right. Equality isn't something that actually costs anything. I know we are talking about gender pay gap differences. But to treat someone fairly doesn't cost a single cent. It wouldn't cost anything it would be just a decision. When you are in it you don't want to fight too much against it because you want to be thankful for what you are getting."

I think you could make a counter-argument that if both genders were equally talented, they would draw similar attendances, attention, and fan bases.

I'd like to see a men's World Cup winners vs. women's World Cup winners match.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Cool and good.

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Was his phone hanging out of his pocket taking pictures autonomously, or is the pocket transparent?

Say it ain't so, Jo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009

corpuscollossus posted:

Guess she wasn't a keeper haha

African AIDS cum posted:

whoever made this should be gassed