Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Was Taters posted:

What's this all about?

Laurent Koscielny is mad that about his recent injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

If we didn't have that I wouldn't be reminded about mr potato every game at old trafford,

We need that.

I'm not even fazed by Mr. Potato watching games at Old Trafford anymore, because every time I watch it seems like their sideline ads get more and more ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I saw them advertising an official motor oil partner for Manchester United in Kenya or something the last time I saw United at home, it's beyond parody.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Those kits look like the outside of a racecar. Which one is the club and which is the player name out of Coca-Cola and Huawei?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Paperhouse posted:

#hungrytown

#hungrytowin you mean

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

loving lmao this rules

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao nice

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The ten best players from the last 20 years has literally one (1) defensive player. Even the midfielders are playmakers instead of guys like Makelele or Vieira.

Also they left out Fat Ronaldo ffs so they could fit in Ryan loving Giggs.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

I think the video quality and lack of a crowd doesn't help the goal at all, and also that there's only one angle to view it from.

I think it's a pretty good goal and would be phwoaring all over the place of one of the shithouses on Milan scored that.

Yeah same, if one of Liverpool's players scored a goal like that I would still be referencing it ten years from now, FLJ style.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

serious gaylord posted:

That and the overhead kick against England are the only times I can remember him going proper mental after a goal.

Did he go mental after that 40 yard volley that (I think) was a finalist last year? That goal ruled.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

I can't even understand what the point of this picture is.

Like, I get that the numbers are games played, but why are Raheem and Jordan in there?

Yeah I got really confused when I got over to the right side of the picture.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Strawman posted:

also a blue gary speed. tia

Once a blue, always a blue...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

serious gaylord posted:

Ronaldo dives as much as any top forward but he is clean through on goal there so it doesn't make sense.

Looks to me like the ball's going over his head rather than putting him through on goal, so diving makes sense if he's not actually getting on the end of the pass anyway.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The poor keeper. Nobody deserves to concede like that.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

dex_sda posted:

they counted it as an own goal for him too, apparently

Well it is an own goal. His defender clears it off the line and it hits him in the back and goes in. It's just super harsh.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

dex_sda posted:

I'd put it on the defender personally, that's all. The keeper did nothing wrong.

Doesn't matter. The ball was moving away from the goal and then it hit him and it went in the goal. Doesn't matter who kicked it or whose fault it is, that's an own goal.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bit of cameltoe going on here.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
It has to be that Adryan one, that's just bizarre.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
If I were a referee I'm pretty sure I would give a card for simulation on principle to any player who threw themselves in the air for a midair roll to highlight just how bad getting tapped on the ankle was.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wirth1000 posted:

Oh, come the gently caress on. This is way worse than even the Boy Band Pic combined.

How dare you say the boy band pic is bad.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Typical Bendtner, straight at the keeper.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Booking.com is right imo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wait I thought his new Puma jacket had all these fancy new features specifically to prevent problems like this?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jooky posted:

suarez with a fully sick dummy:

He's ridiculously good.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Troy Queef posted:

Paul Pogba sees you that dummy and raises you an elastico: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0O2u6jI2g

(Full marks also go to Samir Handanovic for calling that bluff)

This is good but at least Suarez actually scored afterwards.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Peter Crouch owns.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Will kill for food indeed.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Alves is the oldest out of the three. Would never think that looking at them

Diego Costa wasn't on the books at a club until he was sixteen. He's as old as Eto'o is.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blue Star Error posted:

Poetweet will make poems from the twitter history of any user you give it. So I gave it rawk_meltdown.

Its quite moving. I wanted to give it Joey Barton's but I appear to have broken it.

This rules and I had to see about what would happen with other accounts.

quote:

Be fair
by notBigSam
It won't be today. Well done, lads.
Seething. Christ, I was in stiches.
Filled with nothing but fanny pads.
It out a good three or four inches.

The phone at him. loving unreal.
So it was always a welcome boon.
Tupac, I miss you blud. For real.
A keeper. Over the loving moon.

On today. loving adorable.
Then he looks up. Then he dies
Things smell loving incredible.

- I bloody always come out on top.
My photos. It's a bloody honour.
Stop. I just... I couldn't stop.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

Anyone else seeing a bunch of stacks of cash?

Mafia-owned construction companies, probably.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

Too sad to laugh at :(

Not really, he uses it in motivational speaking and is close to breaking a world record for fastest 10k by a one-leg amputee. All things considered he seems to be doing pretty well for someone missing half a limb. If he can laugh about it, so can you.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheBigAristotle posted:

If I'm showing any clip to someone who doesn't watch the sport, I show them this. One of the most loving sick moves ever. Berbatov loving owns

This is the first time I've seen it in gfy form so here take this as well:

https://gfycat.com/BarrenBewitchedAndeancondor

I like this one because manchester united sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQxLPYUFGHc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dunban posted:

Vieira got fat

I thought Podolski joined Inter, not Bayern.