Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Anyone gonna post some new poo poo or we just gonna repost all of the last thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: Soup and a Sandwich has never posted anything but boring rear end Arsenal pictures

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I do not encourage even ironic boring Arsenal pictures. In fact, I discourage it.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Did anyone post cool rear end Bale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTImWvgTtCM

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Insanely sick photoshop skills from Marca portraying the Atletico 14/15 team

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-chef-d-oeuvre-d-ibra/486025

zlatan is fully sick

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

Thas deff real

It is, it's like a year old tho and it took him like 4 hours to do IIRC (oh wait, it was another vid i was thinking of, that one is def fake lol)

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

That isnt how the numbering system works ffs

What a retard haha *wipes sweat from brow* imagine not knowing te right numbering system

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

Looks like Marca actually photoshopped the Michigan Stadium to make the crowd look like Real fans, as opposed to mostly Man Utd fans.

loving lmao. they're all wearing James Rodriguez kits for sure

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

i hope the mod bans arsenal pictures from this thread

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

PHWOAR

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Imagine showering with Ronaldo, Bale, James and Kroos while talking about slores and other cool stuff. Maybe take a lil curiuos sneak peak at what they're packing

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Point?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Modric, Kroos; Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Gareth Bale

Iker Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Nacho, Coentrao; Khedira, Illarra, Isco; Di Maria, Jese, James Rodriguez.

Ftw???

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

Probably, yeah. But it's interesting that they're deep at every position. Every other top six or seven Premier League side seems to have at least one glaring weakness. I'm so sorry I didn't also post Real Madrid. Good thing you're here

I accept your apology. Thanks :)

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Here's the glaring weakness in the Man City side: Hart, Lampard, Negredo, forever broken Jovetic

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

FCK didn't win the danish league, I dont think this map is to be trusted

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

At La Masia his name was mentioned a lot. He's a teacher.

Alternative one, also from Daily Mail: At La Masia his name was mentioned a lot. In some ways, he was one of our teachers

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

PHWOAR

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Bale a year ago for comparison

insanely sick audemars piguet

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHTjKthHG0&t=104s

FTW.. Matrix... Real Madrid.... Effects.. wowzer...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tbp posted:

Xabi Alonso taking off from the stands to sprint down in full suit and tie makes me so happy

He's banned for the UEFA Supercup(tm) as well because of that celebration. It's loving bullshit. Xabi Alonso is such a classy dude.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Spiffeh posted:

what does this even mean

Are you retarded? "West Ham is my love. Love the club and they way they've stood by me."

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28751811

at 1.14, journalist asks Bale what we're all thinking.

I haven't done anything *wink wink*

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Seltzer posted:

Speaking of, has Bale ever spoken Spanish more than a canned sentence? I haven't actively sought it out, but I thought I would've seen it by now.

He gets lessons twice a week

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8

haha, drat that is funny

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol when it pans to the crowd and its filled with fat guys in cargo shorts

Ephex attended? Haha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

loving hell

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

It was only a yellow :D

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mickolution posted:

Did Ramos get anything for his punch in the first leg?

No and it wouldn't really matter anyways as bans in the Super Copa only applies to future Super Copa games

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Is this some new thing? Honda did this last week and I have never seen professionals do this before.

Get enough hang time to run into the box and head in your own corner, ftw???

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Insanely Sikh posted:

I'm partial to the odd :o)

tahts the worst one

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

They then went on to give some quotes about Paul Scholes being the best player in existence

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

“Scholes has interpreted the role of modern central midfielder in a great way with quality and notable tactical sense.”
Totti

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

sticksy posted:

drat you know when the Swiss guy is impressed by a watch, it's gotta be pretty nice.

Is that a really rare Oyster Perpetual, how much does it cost?

its a daytona w. ice blue face

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wengy posted:

It's not rare, just expensive as gently caress and surprisingly tasteful for a big-dick Rolex, especially considering it's a footballer wearing it. I'd have thought this would be more Song's speed (not racist):

next you'll be writing about how surprisingly articulate he is modS MODS

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol im hooting and hollerin

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Maradonna Summer posted:

the Gargamel Shuffle

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Premium Fracked Gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

Is that denim?

*comes running into the thread, pushes ninjasteve and carrier out of the way* ITS ONLY MADE TO LOOK LIKE DENIM