Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

Fluo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKMNKS-9ugY
:qq: My dad bet our life savings on Germany winning the world cup haha.

the dad of win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

TraderStav posted:

They could have at least ordered it by distance ran for fucks sake. It's just a jumble of data that doesn't tell a story at all. Nor does it normalize for the number of games each club played. Why the gently caress would I care that one dude from Aston Villa ran 2 miles in a world cup match?

edit: yes, I did just have a nice meltdown, getting ahead of that now.

I think the aim is to show which teams and players will be most tired out at the start of the season. so if you're a sunderland fan you're laughing, primarily because you were too poo poo to send anyone

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
if only Clint Dempsey were in all games. .

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
Brolic Clint Dempsy brutally murders Aeris

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

rats off to ya posted:

Cesc got himself a haircut...

lmao

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
my name a borat

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

that guy's cool

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

TheBigAristotle posted:

Anderlecht's manager getting owned

Video

lmao

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
lmao

4. Lily Allen: Alright, Still

By 2006 all the lads were having babies. I was at Newcastle and injured but remember always being dragged to Christenings and kids birthday parties. I’m not sure who’s house it was. It could have been Charles N’Zogbia‘s or perhaps Celestine Babayaro‘s. Either way, this yappy noise was played over and over again. I remember sitting on the bouncy castle, my white shirt covered in Ribena, thinking it was one of the worst days of my life.