Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Bit hosed up to make them share a shirt imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Isn't shooting someone in america their equivalent of a friendly punch up? Guess there's nothing wrong with it when you think of it like that.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

We're moving away from the skinhead with tats thing and going for a more michael jackson video aesthetic over the next few seasons.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

This thinshaming is going way too far.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Nothing wrong with fatshaming.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

gently caress watch sponsorships, Daniel Craig is sent a free Aston Martin every time a new one rolls out the factory.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

mackintosh posted:

That probably has something to do with it.

Hitler would have that poo poo sponsored by Hugo Boss, Siemens, and IBM in 5 minutes.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

That's why he's much cooler than Messi who spent his summer playing on his Xbox.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

That's just a cultural thing in america

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Right thread. See this guy gets it.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Chris de Sperg posted:

Give it a couple of years

He'll be patting his bum for asda on telly.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Did Hitler ever just chill out at Oktoberfest for a bit to get his mind off things.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

What come on man you can't be serious. Everyone's got problems, he's loving up his country in football because his parents caught him smoking weed?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

All little dogs are nobs. Get a nice rottie or something ffs.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

dex_sda posted:

buffon is more of a ridiculous 2000's keeper
e; btw, personally, I think Buffon is pretty undeniably a ridiculously solid goalkeeper, overall just as good as Schmeichel was if you look at the entirety of the career

Nah Schmeichel was different to us humans, how old are you? Even at the end when he went to City he loving did United over with them. He used to catch crosses in one hand ffs.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Tigren posted:

Is that a salt lick?

Are you serious?

Here I'll give you a hand, he's licking an envelope.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

He's a fan though innit.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

ephex posted:

Why is there no wall on #4?

Sometimes the keeper wants to keep his view clear come on don't be an American.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

ephex posted:

I've never ever seen that before, not once. To mee its as baffling as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONJ4GhmY6Sg

TheRat posted:

Sure, when its very long range, not when its literally on the edge of the box.

That close, on the near post, yeah that's been done plenty of times, it's rare as a % of free kicks but loving hell even kids in school do it if the keepers angle is dodgy. The right kick from that spot can be impossible to see with a wall depending on the quirks of positioning.

All up to the keeper.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jan 30, 2015

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Cricket final numbers are definitely wrong. 100%.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

dex_sda posted:

it had at least 135 million viewers in india alone, yeah. and at least 10, maybe a dozen people watched it elsewhere so the number is even higher.

Even those 135 million figures was basically cable TVs tuned into one channel or something. I don't see how they count a whole village crowded around 2 or 3 TVs.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

reformed bad troll posted:

wrong thread. all that's missing is a forum post from BigSoccer calculating the DzBot impact of this sort of tactical play

What? Are you saying the image shouldn't have been made? The image is a bad post?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

serious gaylord posted:

The silly injuries at west ham make some sort of sense now. Training this morning.

Training on balance balls is a thing.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

In fact training with a golf club on a balance ball is definitely an actual thing people do. Come on serious gaylord.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Honj Steak posted:

Is there any way to embed webms besides hoping that Lowtax will do it someday in the year 2023?

There's an actual coder fixing stuff now look at how search is working again. radiums enemy

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

TelekineticBear! posted:

any mystique about Beckham I always find super odd, considering he was massively overrated and has been irrelevant since he moved to the MLS, but i guess people are put off by the fact hes also a model and was once the 4th best midfielder at manchester united?

Surely even a Leeds oval office knows deep down inside that Beckham was a Good Player.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I thought the weird thing people said about Beckham was they'd let him gently caress their wives

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Good doggy. Good boy.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Hoops posted:

http://gfycat.com/SparklingIcyAmericanalligator

Irish president says something to Rooney about Sterling. Lallana finds it funny. Sterling does not.

That's a racism.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

dex_sda posted:

So what I'm getting from this is that Gazza is the Karl Pilkington of football

Nah you're never gonna get it, there's noone you can compare him to. Karl Pilkington ffs?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Get that lad a Snickers and a can of Nurishment.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Man they gonna rinse his credit card, they're gonna order like 10 extra large from Dominos, it's gonna be a big party.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Why don't MLS refs have a gun that they brandish at players and to fire into the air when a team scores a goal?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

sassassin posted:

Another player banged his missus, she went back to Spain, he got depressed, kicked advertising boards every time he scored, somehow got persistent ankle injuries, Laudrup got sacked, Monk sold all his mates, and he wanted to move to a bigger club while he still could (it didn't work out very well).

No longer welcome back at the club because of egos and grudges on both sides. We're paying off his contract (probably about £1m left on it).

Which player? That's well out of order. You wouldn't catch one of our lads trying it on like that, especially since Fowler left.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Chicharito is probably gonna get a new contract soon.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I bet he flexes at the mirrors while having a threesome.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Yeah that was the final 15 seconds of injury time approaching, if he got to it he could have launched a counterattack. Keepers used to do this stuff lot more I feel.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

TheBigAristotle posted:

There's something so encapsulating about that one, though. Berba, slumming it at Fulham, just deading a field-switching ball and passing it off.

That one's easier than it looks tbh, like for real that's the kinda thing you see sometimes in Sunday league though maybe with a shorter pass. Berbs has deffo done better I doubt he counts it in his top ten.

Doing a touch like Baggio's or Suarez' while running onto the ball is insanely difficult.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Bayern should send a doctor as part of each loan deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Paperhouse posted:

this is actually really stupid and pointless

Most no-look goals really aren't no-look.