Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

rats off to ya posted:

Cesc got himself a haircut...

mmm get on bald-tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Cool gif photo of the FC Sounders Seattle mascot doing a mazy run against a fan-defender from San Francisco.

According to my buddy stateside there's a big football rivalry between Seattle and San Francisco.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Tzen posted:

also lol @ 'Seattle Sounders mascot' - that is Seattle Seahawks mascot Blitz ffs

Look man, if I have to pick between trusting my buddy stateside (who knows Seattle and FC Sounders) or some rando on the internet, I'm picking my buddy every time. Troll elsewhere please.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Soulex posted:

Oh my.

Actually, the Oakland/San Francisco rivalry is pretty fierce. There were incidents that involved two shot and one beaten in the stadium parking lots a few years back.

Isn't gun violence a pretty normal thing over there? Sounds like nothing to get worked up about imho. Far be it from me to criticize #banter culture from this island far away.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Earthy Ape Unit fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 23, 2014

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Initials on coach and manager gear will never not crack me up. I guess it makes sense at Spurs or Chelsea, but I think everyone knows who Arsene is at this point.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

blue footed boobie posted:

It's for the people who wash and place the clothes.

That's not a good reason. And what happens when there are two "DB"s or something?

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

straight up brolic posted:

Benni McCarthy? he's so fat that he's unrecognizable

No that's Deco

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Just whipped this up

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Good to see the mighty fan favorite Kury Zouma bag a goalshot

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Shrapnig posted:

Remember how good Torres was?

It's loving insanity that you can lose that for for what, five years?

never forget https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4-qhgRBgco

(RIP big Chris Samba too)

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

lmao a striker with no confidence is pretty funny for everyone else.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Out pops a very pensive Glenn Johnson

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

sterling's hair is liverpool's redeeming feature

It's negated by his socks, op, Liverpool has no redeeming features

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Brony Car posted:

These are both me.

Just don't let the (second?) condom slip

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
That match was the greatest thing in the history of football. It came up roses for everyone involved, and everything that happened in it was of the hilarious. Lescott's idiotic header, Barton's card and kick, Mario's assist, AGUERROOOOOO, Hart running around like a super saiyan, god what an afternoon. It helped that I watched it with a die hard QPR fan and both United and Bolton got hosed. Also my dog is now deathly afraid of anything sky blue because the noise scared him and he associates that color with the noise.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Xabi posted:

Well, there is something strangely provocative about Aguero, despite his innocent looks. What I'm trying to say is that the red card was a disgrace, a disgrace, it was a disgrace.

Yeah except the card was for fouling Tevez

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Chris de Sperg posted:

They all look the same to me tbh

Argentina is white so you're not even being casually racist, op

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Xabi posted:

We all know that TBF. I made two brilliant points, blended into one brilliant post.

Okay fair enough op

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Lmao all their legs are bigger than Iniesta's. I mean I would still make tender love to each of them but during I would probably sneak both my hands down around a thigh and see if I could get my thumbs and index fingers to touch and when it couldn't happen I would feel ashamed and have difficulty achieving climax.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

this can go in both threads imho

(out pops a smiling GD to call wrestling lame and gay)

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Nothing gay here, these are two powerful hets

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

sticksy posted:

Chicarito shouldn't be ashamed to play for Madrid and hide his face behind a mask like that IMHO

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

African AIDS cum posted:

about 20,000 people, or 10,000 texans

nah I bet more mexicans than that will attend

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Mean Bean Machine posted:

should have been Ronaldo breaking The Undertaker's streak, imagine the crowd's pop

Hell yeah op. I am picturing Ronaldo and Bale wearing DX shirts and doing funny skits in the weight room and ripping on the Nation of Domination lead by Pepe and Marcelo.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Polidoro posted:

What are Benzema and Alexis Sanchez doing in Milan?

probably underage italian girls

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

African AIDS cum posted:

That is a poo poo knot

incorrect. if you're wearing a vest and no coat you want a loose, casual four in hand. Looks like one in my opinion, but he's given it a strong shape, which is a power move. He's a powerful looking dude and probably could be at least the intercontinental belt holder if he went down that career path. You're probably just knot (lol) used to someone pulling out the cloth tie like that

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

"Nigel, Age 37"

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
It's cool though he's also the PM of Canada, so he's got that goin for him

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

straight up brolic posted:

Ravel, Song, and Diafre Sakho scored the sickest goal today (it's at the end of the video)

http://youtu.be/kWoHGy1dZ1Y

whoa! Own zone begins at 1:50.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
lmao which one of you works for deadspin?

http://screamer.deadspin.com/mario-balotellis-supposed-new-house-is-cool-and-good-1630506452/+GregHoward1

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

African AIDS cum posted:

Gonna be sick when Roma when the scudetto

hell yeah big roma fan here, I love knowing the girl who boned their good left back when he visited Seattle with his lame old team lmao (not England, the other one)

Weaponized Cum posted:

Reminder that Bobby Baggio rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAx4NI0ybdM

that Pirlo pass + first touch

unggghhhh, Baggio was my original favorite player when I was a young club-team lad and it made me super sad when he missed in '94 and I wept in my heavy polyester kit.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Obviously Greg, glad to see he's still watching the foot now that he's gone

I believe if you look to the offsite dox you will note that his last name is not Howard. It's someone still here!

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Hoops posted:

There's obviously some kooky small internet forum backstory to who you are, that's cool and all but wouldn't you rather talk about football?

This is the thread for pictures of foot, and someone is reading and stealing the foot picture memes for profit!

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Time to break out the measuring tape lads. Remember: measure from the center of the anus to one inch past the tip.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Weaponized Cum posted:

Thankfully they signed Flacao so they should take the title

Flacao's knee looks like the inside of that bag after a firework stuffed inside of a hotpocket placed inside the bag and the shirt was lit and then exploded

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

lmao look at that hairline

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

FullLeatherJacket posted:

It's only on seeing this picture that it dawns on me that there are actually people who live in Spain who were born there and have normal jobs - not just British criminals, South American racists, and one man beating a donkey before going back to sleep

Like, there's even a Spanish army, with Spaniards in it

I'm deeply uncomfortable with this

FYI quite a bit of that map is not Spain, for example Catalunya....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

I have these op and they are maybe worth 4/5 of that, look for them on sale.