Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

tony's on the posting powder again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ilmucche posted:

Crouch seems like he has a good attitude about things
”what would you be if you weren’t a footballer?”
“a virgin”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Honj Steak posted:

LOL It’s not even the first time for Klopp. When he was manager in Dortmund, one of the Bender brothers was in his team and the other at Leverkusen.
he had kevin prince boateng on loan while jerome was at hamburg too lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Not being funny but the keeper really should have saved that Carlos one against Gremio, it was well telegraphed.

Barthez had no chance, mind.
i like mccoist complaining about barthez’s positioning until he saw the replay and just shut up about it haha

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Honj Steak posted:

Not really comparable imo. Juninho is the best free kick taker of all time, but his knuckleball technique was quite different from Roberto Carlos. What made Roberto Carlos unique was his overwhelming shooting power, extreme pace and stamina combined with a very low center of gravity. That combination is really something only Roberto Carlos offered.
carlos had a pretty mid scoring rate from free kicks iirc, but as a neutral fan i don’t care about that. the goals he did score were maximum phwoar and that's all that matters to me

also i was 11 years old when he scored that goal against france which was peak “try to recreate it” age

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i was 11 and unathletic, i couldn’t even get the ball to go 35 yards without bouncing lmao

now if you’d asked “how many times did you make glancing contact with the ball and fall on your arse”,

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Oct 16, 2023

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

djssniper posted:

tbf that was against (I think) a fat Bosnich in goal
lol i was wondering which of the post-schmeichel wastemen that was. I thought maybe van der houw

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my “not involved in financial crimes” tweet keeps raising etc etc

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

Big fan of everyone deciding Jake Humphrey should actually be laughed at
never gets old

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

nawilo_420 posted:

https://twitter.com/finallyxpablo/status/1737966721166709143

Deportivo Alaves' manager after madrid's injury time winner lmao
nice meltdown

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sometimes i think about that twitter thread of prem managers ranked by how good a stepdad they’d be, and how much big ange would throw the bell curve off on it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

god :drat: lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

commentator thought fans were chanting “Antony’s the greatest” and then realised they were chanting “Antony’s a rapist”

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i don’t think he’s even on the podium of least likeable players who played for barcelona in the last 10 years

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s 100% neymar, suarez, busquets

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

tbf to shrap there are so many detestable cunts in football you could never keep track of them all

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i bet on the three yearly sunny days in scotland the sun hitting that wall smells like absolute death

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fuckin love the a league xx

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

🤴

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he said “alright princess” to beatrice despite having zero idea who she was

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Northumbria_Police_manhunt

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

vyelkin posted:

does he get atrophy for this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he seems like a decent bloke and i’d rather read any number of his ho hum articles about nothing than one paragraph of ronay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

scrolled halfway down and thought “this is pretty sick actually” and then :stonk: