Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

in this photo he's imagining taking a ride in an ambulance wearing adrian chiles' face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

It's a Puma shop, lads

For both of the clubs that use them

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

El Hefe posted:

yeah that's a real tattoo

nah, if you look closely you can see messi is actually wearing a white t-shirt

it just doesn't show up very well since he doesn't like to be outside with the neurotypicals

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Tzen posted:

All trophys should be in this style imo.

also lol @ 'Seattle Sounders mascot' - that is Seattle Seahawks mascot Blitz ffs

What's German for "corporate barbeque tan"?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

ephex posted:

"Endlösung"

cool, we're going to use this for the name of our new band

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Stroop There It Is posted:

Our American Arsenal Plastic ranks are growing, TRP. how does it feel

I'm trying to find Arshavin and I can't, please advise

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

sassassin posted:

poo poo keeping

That's Ben Amos, an Englishman, so yes, this is factually correct

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

the ginger at the front seems to be giving entirely the wrong salute

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

beedeebee posted:

Fat footballers!

This reminded me that Kroos signed with Real Madrid. I completely forgot that happened somehow.

It's... so beautiful

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

theres no manager in there who finished 7th

this is incorrect taff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012-13_Liverpool_F.C._season

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

ayb posted:

You should probably get help if you have any reason for wanting to glass a 4 year old in the head

what if he supports leeds

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

red alert 4 ideas rejected for being just too implausible:

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

It's only on seeing this picture that it dawns on me that there are actually people who live in Spain who were born there and have normal jobs - not just British criminals, South American racists, and one man beating a donkey before going back to sleep

Like, there's even a Spanish army, with Spaniards in it

I'm deeply uncomfortable with this

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

tbp posted:

Haha man, that's almost as crazy as Matthew Williamson "Matt" Barrass (14 February 1899 – 1953) was an English footballer who played both half-back and forward! Can you believe it! ANd then even his son, His son, Malcolm, who was also a professional footballer,[1] .

remember ivan campo

irl spaniard

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Riotgrrill posted:

Napoli's new away kit.

I didn't realise they'd signed Julian de Guzman

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

pyf falcao/animal photos and videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3CRl-H09Q

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Mans posted:

Rogério Ceni has scored his 120th goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIzm3r4Q-TA

The fact that Rogerio Ceni looked old when I was a kid and yet is still playing is the only thing keeping me young

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

catte looks too fat to be russian proletariat catte

probably has some connections

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

I'm assuming he meant to quote Fluo there, since you'd need to be on £20k per week to be making a million a year, and the only League One team that pays that much is Man City

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

thread incorrect

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Wait, when have Manchester United ever played in blue???!

90s kits best kits

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

but yeah for real reals of all the 2nd/3rd kits united have ever had, blue has probably been the most consistent colour, particularly in the last 20 years

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Manchester_United/Manchester_United-change-kits.html

your joke is bad and you should feel bad

e: gently caress grez

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Wirth1000 posted:

Who is that. I want to read his wiki page.

Yeah, it's Nobby Stiles.

Wikipedia posted:

He was an unlikely-looking footballer in many ways – he was very small, at a time when teenagers were being rejected by clubs purely because of their lack of height; he was also a wearer of dentures (the removal of which prior to matches gave him a gap-toothed expression which had the potential to scare). This was due to the fact that Stiles famously had his real teeth forcibly ripped out during a match early in his career. He became significantly bald at a young age and sported a dramatic comb-over; and he suffered from severe shortsightedness, meaning he needed strong contact lenses when playing and wore thick spectacles off the field. He has league and World Cup winner's medals, unlike Steven Gerrard, who is gash.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

remember when people said he was poo poo and i was all like, "he's nae poo poo"

good times

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

mackintosh posted:

They won't. We got a couple of thousand euros for the flaming pig.

This is Poland's Versailles Treaty

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

vyelkin posted:

"My only regret in life is that I never saw Paul Scholes's cock" - Zidane

he could just have googled it, tbh

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

For me, it's the idea of Portugal being an independent nation that fields a professional football team and also Quaresma

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

XBenedict posted:

I think it may be a woman with a scarf.

In Newcastle, it doesn't really matter

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

mackintosh posted:

seriously, how is your first instinct not to protect your child?

tbf that's a slow-mo replay, your first reaction is "poo poo, A FOOTB-" and to put your hands up

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

laughing pretty hard at that portsmouth-looking dog

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

I've been to Blenau Ffestiniog, it was poo poo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Yeah same, if one of Liverpool's players scored a goal like that I would still be referencing it ten years from now, FLJ style.

all of these goals are better than the vagina goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_pEdumrKGs

it's obvious because they're set to music

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

also this should count

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiT-4V3IZFQ

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

tbp posted:

for his career he'd probably be best going to ajax, but in my opinion the hideously photoshopped head looks best in the liverpool shirt. though i'm no expert - flj, care to chime in?

I'm really feeling the Dortmund one, tbh

No idea why

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

TasmanianX posted:

Tries to kill Alexis Sanchez, delivers presents to small children. All in a weeks work for Mr. Adam.

It's also his 29th birthday today

Congratulations to the oldest man in Scotland

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Thirteenth Step posted:

Thats the best photo of any footballer ive ever seen

remember

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Andy Johnson Bobby Zamora Grant Holt Rickie Lambert Charlie Austin for England

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Adnar posted:

how white is that team

there were, like, ten black guys in the Premiership in the mid nineties, and most of them were Dwight Yorke

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Wait, that's it? I thought from the BBC story he'd tweeted some "stabby stabby gently caress off Leeds scum" post, not just promoted a thing he endorses on what happens to be the anniversary of an event he wasn't there for and won't remember

Tune in next week when Simon Mignolet is pilloried for having some men round to fix his garden wall on the anniversary of the Heysel disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

I can't understand how injuries like that occur with no contact.

invisible Lee Cattermole