Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Walh Hara
May 11, 2012
Brugge should still be happy with their season in my opinion. Not getting the title is a huge blow, but the cup and run in the European leage was pretty nice by itself. They'd have deserved to win the league as well, but so did Ghent.

I wouldn't mind Wilmots leaving too much, even thouh I have very, very little confidence in the football bonds ability of picking a successor. Benitez is free and would be a really good fit (playstyle fits our team, knows how to get Hazard to perform), although I'd like Rudi Garcia even more. Klopp would be awesome as well of course, but all of these are way too unlikely to even seriously think about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

You guys think Duarte is likely to stay? I heard he was in talks with Palermo

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

lmao:

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Rode_Duivels/1.2356602

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Oh hey, the new season is almost upon us. Someone should make a new thread maybe :effort:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

beedeebee posted:

Oh hey, the new season is almost upon us. Someone should make a new thread maybe :effort:

I did it. New thread is here. Close this thread, ban op, gas the forum etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

whattt!!!!

• Locked thread