Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarrgh
Nov 7, 2011

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Every single character on this show has done something monumentally stupid so quibbling over who's dumber seems like a waste of time.

In principle I agree with your general vibe... but what monumentally stupid things has Vasiliy and Setrakian done? I can't remember anything too bad from either of these two, but that could be because of falling asleep a couple times during a couple eps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarrgh
Nov 7, 2011
Christ this episode was bad. Just pure garbage.

On the whole the series is kinda enjoyable when it's not taking itself too seriously... but this episode has forced me to complain on the internet.

Rarrgh
Nov 7, 2011

Bridgeburner_ posted:

the rebellious l33t hax0r Australian (who storms out into the middle of the street, come on, really?).

In a truly garbage episode this was probably the most perplexing moment, but whatever.

So is she supposed to be Australian then? I thought she was meant to be Dutch or something.

Rarrgh
Nov 7, 2011
IMO Helix ranks above this show... yes, that's how poo poo it is.

• Locked thread