Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

on the left posted:

People with exceptional skills and people from countries with roughly reciprocal immigration policies towards the US. If your country denies visas to US citizens, prepare to see your petitions denied.

Also, in general, we should put people with college degrees at the front of the line. It should be basically impossible to immigrate to the US without a high school education, and we should be proactively stealing graduates from countries who invested a lot of money in making them.

Give me your skilled, your suburban,
Your huddled masses yearning to take classes,
The nerdy refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the clueless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my stamp beside the classroom door!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread