Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It goes without saying I'm getting Kirby but, I would like some advice on the second game. Old style Final Fantasy sounds pretty appealing but I've heard bad things about the middle-end of Bravely Default. On the other hand, I've heard Mario Golf has a lot of content, and brings back the old RPG style single player thing from the game boy game.

I'm not going to get any of the other games because they are rear end and/or I already have them. So, Imp Zone, advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

fronz posted:

If mario golf has the RPG thing go for that. Otherwise gently caress those, get SMT4.

I bought SMT4 with Fire Emblem back when that was a thing, and also I have yet to play it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

fronz posted:

Fair warning that dream team is boring as hell and is in constant tutorial mode for the entire loving game.

I've been playing that game like one level per 2 months, incredibly slowly, and I think that is the pace the developers intended. So, it's a fine game, if you take it at that pace.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I already have Zelda and pokemon and tomodachi life!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

medibot posted:

buy kirby twice and give the second one to a friend. look how nice you are. you're such a good friend

This is actually the best suggestion given so far.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Uhhh I don't see these dumb RPGs in the ad

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I like fire emblem awakening even with its grindy bullshit because I can play around with my powers/units, and I assume the same is true for bravely default

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Haven't started it yet and now I guess I'm not starting it.

I should reiterate that its only grindy bullshit if you play on lunatic. You can easily get away with no grinding on other difficulties.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Club Nintendo platinum rewards are out and they are free games. I already have most of them, so its basically should i get NES remix or Dr Luigi

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

exmorte posted:

In that vein how different is the 3ds donkey kong country returns from the Wii version? loving plat where's my physical swag.

I did not play the original wii version, but I am told it adds a secret world and also doesnt have wiggle roll

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

fronz posted:

Dual Destinies is almost the worst phoenix wright game.

I agree with the fronz for once.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

gently caress this gay earth best buy ran out of everything almost immediately

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

this thread is now the "how long will i have to wait for best buy to restock" thread

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Omally posted:

i just ordered Kirby and Zelda and they are being delivered to my house so i don't know what to tell you

best buy's website is telling me that both Kirby and bravely default are store pick-up only. They're still shipping mario golf but I'm not interested in mario party or the disney game or whatever

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

well i ordered kirby at the store but they told me they couldn't ship or even do in-store pickup for bravely default or mario golf at all. so i got pokemon y as my second game and i guess i'll just sell it. kirby was really what i wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

how much are you looking for for it, i need pokemon really bad

more than 22 cents

• Locked thread