Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
k
i
r
b
y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i haven't played since crystal and x/y are so mind numbingly polished hat i don't feel like i'm playing a game.

smt4 made me sad because i did the village dungeon (?) and now i can't go back there to get monsters so all i have is weak stuff from the dungeon in town to fuse

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
can i suggest kirby

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
oh wait you're already getting kirbs

link between worlds is cool but i dunno whether to recommend it fully. the sand rod is a stupid awful idea and one of the dungeons is bad but Hero Mode is legit

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

fronz posted:

thats why i liked the old ones, that aha moment that just werent ever present because it guided you through every last nontrivial thought. and the end of case 3 where you're in a confrontation and it's cool and then you do wacky anime statue poses, removing any bit of tension, sucked also

i want to see a jojo's bizarre adventure lawyer game now where everyone is constantly doing araki poses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Widestancer posted:

I enjoyed Rune Factory 4 more than I should have so maybe that?

the gender choice at the beginning is bullshit

• Locked thread