Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
averox
Feb 28, 2005

:dukedog:
Fun Shoe
Man at first I thought online was amazing. I played with someone and it was smooth as butter. After that every experience online has been riddled with lag and me falling through floors. If I'm hosting a game, I'm getting hit by pubbies like they don't know friendly fire is on. Joining other people's games I am mostly getting attacked by an overzealous host who absolutely must attack the monsters because that's how you kill them and it does not matter that player 2 is over there because the monster will die more quicker. That and grubby rear end loving players grabbing every single thing. Does this game cater to a special breed of retard?

Granted I have run into about three games where the host can tell I'm not a shitfuck because I actively avoid breaking everything and generally try to share orbs and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread