Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

best fight of the night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
I can't stop laughing at this kid's sky-high pinata head, and special guest referee Shawn Michaels' manic sidestepping

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Alex really needs to figure out his defense, fast.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

They're gonna have to start testing for gasoline drinking because apparently it gives you an iron chin/body.

He also proved before fighting that he has a massive gas tank.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm not sure what White's strategy is other than lose a decision

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It's amazing how much of a difference feinting makes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Just got caught up, Pat Healy has convinced me that pot actually is performance enhancing.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

White truly did train his wrestling and did what everyone who trained their wrestling does, stays standing. Hope he can finish it now

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

MagicCube posted:

They're gonna have to start testing for gasoline drinking because apparently it gives you an iron chin/body.

He also proved before fighting that he has a massive gas tank.

Drink gas and OD on heroin and you'll be an unstoppable fighting machine.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

loool that knockout

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Hahaha what a delayed KO. That was crazy.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Holy poo poo that KO :stare:

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

Awesome

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Finish Him

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

I was about to praise White for his head movement, and he saved the best for last

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I just pushed all the buttons on my computer and now I have a concussion. Thanks a lot Dr. Stann.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Why did White not shoot on him once? Darn it :(

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
That was a great ending to a good fight

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Those ground strikes were absurd, like he thought if he knocked him out more than once it'd count as more than one win

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

He should consider training full time, and probably not actually at a Universal Fitness :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

Those ground strikes were absurd, like he thought if he knocked him out more than once it'd count as more than one win

SHOOT AH BOX

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

don corleone translating tonight

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
a victory over an anthropomorphic slam-man poured from the facemold of rory macdonald in the third round is nothing to screamingly boast over

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I want a dynamic fastener hat

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I don't, they are a popular target for robbers.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Fitted or snapback

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

LobsterMobster posted:

Fitted or snapback

Snapback preferably.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

a victory over an anthropomorphic slam-man poured from the facemold of rory macdonald in the third round is nothing to screamingly boast over

This would be the Chute Boxe reaction to beating a child with cystic fibrosis in a foot race too

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope tapout and affliction shirts are phased out and replaced with dudes wearing DYNAMIC FASTENER shirts all over the place.

maffew buildings posted:

This would be the Chute Boxe reaction to beating a child with cystic fibrosis in a foot race too

Sixty five roses? Never heard of it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Lineker made weight??

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Sure did

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Lineker made weight??

I know right

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Running real fast is the best takedown defense.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I bought a packet of Turkish Delights at the Arab market this afternoon and they're loving awful. That is all.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
They are really punching the poo poo out of each other.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I'm not sure the strategy of eating a lot of uppercuts is the best but I'm not a fighter so :shrug:

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Lineker is my fuckin man

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
More bodddy shots yessssss :unsmigghh:

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Oh my god that was awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU