Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i cant remember how long treecko is viable for

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

mabels big day posted:

surprisingly close

:whatup:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

just delivered the letter to Steven, and I'm done for a bit. Maybe I'll play more tonight, definitely tomorrow

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drat look at me im foine

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The poisonous sack of garbage pokemon is a different gen so I will abstain

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

mabels big day posted:

just delivered the letter to Steven, and I'm done for a bit. Maybe I'll play more tonight, definitely tomorrow

how the gently caress did I lose 6 HP op?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

aw yeah i'm a beautifly now

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

how the gently caress did I lose 6 HP op?

you had lost more, it's just the potion I used added up to 31.

Also I've been thinking, and it's gonna be really fuckin hard to beat the 3rd gym with this team

bara godzilla
Jul 27, 2010

am i going to end up as a plusle

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!

mabels big day posted:

Imma grow up to be a big steel shitwrecker, aww yeah. except I'll probably just end up dying to one of the 2 billion water pokemon you have to fight throughout that game.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Iggy Koopa posted:

plese make me a pocket monster

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'll get in the queue for this poo poo.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 616 days!
Hell yeah, sign me up to replace one of the soon to be dead ones in your peculiarly complicated pocket monster journey!

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
can i get in on the pokken fighters? I want to die for you my trainer and possibly others.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

aw yeah i'm a beautifly now

you were beautifly all along

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm getting to a point where I have to use the PC box, which heals whatever you deposit, so the new rule is I can't withdraw anything until someone in my party faints. I can deposit a non-fainted Pokemon, but I can't withdraw them again until someone else kicks the bucket.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I WILL CHEER YOU ALL ON FROM THE BOX. DO NOT FORGET ME.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
get me in on this i gotta be that luchador hawk pokemon

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
make me a cool pokemon

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I want to die in a blaze of glory

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Way ahead of you, OP.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm a fairy type

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

make me a pokeman, put me inside a tiny ball and force me to fight fellow enslaved pokemans to the death

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I will fight for you as a pokemon.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Iggy Koopa posted:

plese make me a pocket monster

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
i will die in your service provided that you pick the root fossil because cradily is the best gen3 pokemon

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.
Please destroy me in effigy via a children's video game

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

medibot posted:

i will die in your service provided that you pick the root fossil because cradily is the best gen3 pokemon

Was already planning on it, armaldo's a piece of poo poo

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I can't wait to see how I die horribly.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
whats up op

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
joke's on ya'll once i'm in there permanant slot, because i am premanently unkillable

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Add me in later when you get to strong pokemon monsters and then use me exclusively.

blakyoshi
Feb 17, 2011
there aren't many pokemon in gen3 lame enough to put my name on, but i gonna post anyway

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Add me, hopefully I end up one of the OG pokemon so I know who the gently caress I am

E: They're still around right? I don't even remember if it's additive or if they replaced the early pokemon entirely, I gave up on anything after first gen pretty quickly.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Looking forward to being a late-game scrub captured out of desperation

Soral
May 30, 2009

since the op is taking a break for now im going to start a new game of pokemon red with a randomizer patch installed on it and snap up a couple of imps who havent been picked for op's team yet. the starters that the randomizer gave me are oddish, dratini, and slakoth so my choice of pokemon will come as no surprise

incidentally, gary got dratnini

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm game for whatever

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Soral posted:

since the op is taking a break for now im going to start a new game of pokemon red with a randomizer patch installed on it and snap up a couple of imps who havent been picked for op's team yet. the starters that the randomizer gave me are oddish, dratini, and slakoth so my choice of pokemon will come as no surprise

incidentally, gary got dratnini

Condolences on losing pokemon red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Odds are everyone on this page will be tentacools. Also good poo poo I'm a slakoth

• Locked thread