Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I got to Fallarbor, which is the town with all the volcanic ash. I caught a sandshrew (VideoViddyGames) but she's in the box right now. Sword-man was right, he is a very powerful pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I also went ahead and gave him a Rare Candy that I got from my dead zigzagoon and evolved him

gently caress yeah look at me go

goddammit am i great

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

gently caress yeah look at me go

goddammit am i great

yeah you're basically the team carry right now

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

mabels big day posted:

yeah you're basically the team carry right now

thanks for doing this bud. you don't know how many dreams ur fulfilling right now

Soral
May 30, 2009

the ss anne has claimed the lives of qnqnx the swinub and fronz the bayleaf. sword-man the kirlia is back in the team and i also caught redplastic the beldum to fill in the space qnqnx left for dealing with dragon types. rip qnqnx & fronz

Soral
May 30, 2009

also im not joking about the dealing with dragon types thing. the randomizer patch has seen fit to throw out dragons like loving candy to the trainers

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

mabels big day posted:

I got to Fallarbor, which is the town with all the volcanic ash. I caught a sandshrew (VideoViddyGames) but she's in the box right now. Sword-man was right, he is a very powerful pokemon.

Yessss a 4x weakness to the most prominent type in the game ive got high hopes for dying young.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I will be a pokemon.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I would enjoy poking a man.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
let me join the team coach

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

exmorte posted:

Yessss a 4x weakness to the most prominent type in the game ive got high hopes for dying young.

lol don't forget this is gen3 so he's in hoenn which is like half surf routes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I went into Flannery under-leveled.

Fuckin Overheat boosted by Sunny Day

Low Kick was so close to KOing. It was even guts boosted. Rip sword_man :(

Latex once again carried but drat he almost died a couple times too.

You fuckers wanted blood and you got it :qq:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i shall take the place of the fallen, and also make you name a character in a children's game "schlong"

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

tried to catch a baltoy in the desert, but he blew up on ana

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

NOOOOOOO

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
what do you even have left at this point?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sword_man.gif posted:

what do you even have left at this point?

Everything in the box sucks and I dont think I would be able to easily grind them

I am in desperate need of grinding but my Leppa berries refuse to grow, so I'm running out of PP.

Also I don't think I have anything that learns surf, unless I want to drag Zigzagoon's dead corpse out of the box and use him temporarily to surf

mabels big day fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jul 17, 2014

Soral
May 30, 2009

surge was using ghost pokemon and went down like a total bitch. the scrambled tms has given me both flamethrower and thunderbolt early so exmorte has a huge type coverage and is steamrolling every encounter :patriot:

Soral
May 30, 2009

its happening!!!

e. welcome to the team wutang secret

Soral fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jul 17, 2014

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
manectric can be alright but holy hell does it take a long loving time for it to get there

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Soral posted:

surge was using ghost pokemon and went down like a total bitch. the scrambled tms has given me both flamethrower and thunderbolt early so exmorte has a huge type coverage and is steamrolling every encounter :patriot:

im cool

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ok i did some grinding, Aron is level 30, and CrapOnThis the Zangoose is 26. With swords dance and STAB strength zangoose can KO everything in norman's gym easy, as long as he doesnt get

...crit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mabels big day posted:

unless I want to drag Zigzagoon's dead corpse out of the box and use him temporarily to surf

Metal as gently caress

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I had one Max Ether which I gave to Canned Bread so he was able to tank everything Norman threw at him and won

Good thing Slaking always wastes turns using focus punch

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I have two Tentacools, and a Wingull that I caught in the sea routes. Also I caught this at new mauville

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

For all of you looking forward to Sid's brutal death:

rye on white
May 5, 2013
i think id be a pretty good pokemon

Soral
May 30, 2009

otoh, for all of you looking forward to the randomizer letting me completely break the game over my knee without any effort:

and also 2 notable evolutions

also yhat the butterfree died a horrible death

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

the ss anne has claimed the lives of qnqnx the swinub and fronz the bayleaf. sword-man the kirlia is back in the team and i also caught redplastic the beldum to fill in the space qnqnx left for dealing with dragon types. rip qnqnx & fronz

Chikorita is such a useless piece of poo poo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

y-hat is always destined to be some sort of butterfly

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

mabels big day posted:

Everything in the box sucks and I dont think I would be able to easily grind them

I am in desperate need of grinding but my Leppa berries refuse to grow, so I'm running out of PP.

Also I don't think I have anything that learns surf, unless I want to drag Zigzagoon's dead corpse out of the box and use him temporarily to surf

Zubat is epic.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
can i be the god pokemon

failing that, a machamp

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

lol welp game over

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Lets pokem

Soral
May 30, 2009

im determined to allow as many of you fucks to die as possible so im not going to be using these legendaries (much?)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i hope my gay bug pokemon is pulling his weight

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
what the gently caress am i even, it looks like tweety bird with blade hands

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Protagonist posted:

what the gently caress am i even, it looks like tweety bird with blade hands

that's a combusken.

Also, you were a Tentacool in mine. I say were, because the moment I brought you out to fight some wild pokemon to train you got your rear end kicked and died. It was so unremarkable I didnt even bother posting about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

mabels big day posted:

Also, you were a Tentacool in mine. I say were, because the moment I brought you out to fight some wild pokemon to train you got your rear end kicked and died. It was so unremarkable I didnt even bother posting about it.

:black101: at least i was cool while i lived

mabels big day posted:

that's a combusken.
wtf

• Locked thread