Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

SombereroLad posted:

gently caress yeah look at that dude, he's stylin! what's his combat record like soral

also mabel wtf pokemon am i in yours

unfortunately youre benched atm because i already have a very large pool of very beefy water types.

PS Sesho-oh C was murdered by erika, who for some ungodly reason had elite 4 lance's party and kept swatting him out of the air with twister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Soral posted:

PS Sesho-oh C was murdered by erika, who for some ungodly reason had elite 4 lance's party and kept swatting him out of the air with twister

oh man that sucks fuckin hard.

Soral
May 30, 2009

just finished the rest of celadon, here's a ~pokeman update~

RIP in peace to mabelsbigD the slakoth, HeyCrap the mareep, qnqnx the swinub, frons the barleaf, and sesho-oh c the ho-oh, all beautiful creatures taken before their time

current bench includes Frankie H the arbok, sharrrrrrk the seaking, VideoViddy the ledian, FauxGateau the cyndaquil, SunNSpring the milotic, DLTN the marshtomp, Cesar C. the omastar, SombreroL the ludicolo, sword-man the kirlia, Falsum the kyogre

i just picked up ChiefQueef and his moves need some work but sooner or later hes gonna be using rollout all over some scrubs. exmorte and Wu-Tang are proving to be serious (pocket )monsters on the field

Soral
May 30, 2009

also while the way i talk in these posts may make it seem otherwise but im actually really poo poo at pokemon so feel free to make fun of my idiot move choices

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

a queef who drink he own milk

a shameful queef

Soral
May 30, 2009

:thumbsup: makes sense

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
hooray! gay bug still alive and sandshreew still alive. i know i can be the very best!

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Make me a Pokemon, I'm really good at dying.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Soral posted:

:(

mabels big day posted:

I just caught that duskull

i'm a spooky ghost

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Wanting to get in on this. Here's hopin im a shiny pokeman.

My first legitimate shiny Pokémon was a Zubat, which looked Radical, but all his evolved forms look stupid when they shiny.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

can you guys all die already I want some action

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Soral posted:

i just picked up ChiefQueef and his moves need some work but sooner or later hes gonna be using rollout all over some scrubs. exmorte and Wu-Tang are proving to be serious (pocket )monsters on the field
gently caress yeah one head spews fire the other shoots lightning. Imma do some drat work.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Soral posted:

unfortunately youre benched atm because i already have a very large pool of very beefy water types.

id rather be benched than ded

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thank you matey.

Soral
May 30, 2009

well i just cleared out the poison gym (which had nothing but steel types) and all the route trainers i havent dealt with yet as well as finishing the safari zone. im doubling back to saffron right now so i'll give you all an update on who has died horribly (and usually embarrassingly)

RIP to BoredDG the gengar and Ekster the chimecho, both of whom got murdered while i was training them up to the level the rest of my party is at because im a dumbass, ChiefQueef the miltank, redplastic the metang, DLTN the marshtomp (who died literally the first time i took him out) Cesar C. the omastar, VideoViddy the gay bug. and sharrrrrrk the seaking

new guys on the bench are King of Bleh the ditto, and safari zone acquisitions Dr Pepper the shuppet, bonus hole the granbull, and obstipator the taillow, whose pokedex entry bugged out when i caught him and claimed he was the evolved form of dodrio

new party guys are medibot the hypno, and final safari zone guy blakyoshi the pupitar who has like the worst move set for a pokemon of his evolution line ever. and Dongslayer the venusaur

noteworth missed pokemon goes to deoxys, who i found in the safari zone after i had already caught a pokemon in each area

Soral fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 18, 2014

Soral
May 30, 2009

also its worth noting that i wasted tms on BoredDG, Ekster, and ChiefQueef. thanks a lot, assholes

bara godzilla
Jul 27, 2010

Soral posted:

DLTN the marshtomp (who died literally the first time i took him out)

that sounds entirely like me

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Waiting on the bench. I'll get my day in the sun again some day.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Soral posted:

also its worth noting that i wasted tms on BoredDG, Ekster, and ChiefQueef. thanks a lot, assholes

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Put me on the list of goons who wants to be Pokeman'd.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
i am pretty sure that hypno has no chance to survive but i do not have any regrets. i signed up to die and this is what i will get

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

:(

i'm a spooky ghost

I have high hopes for you

Curse is actually a really good strategy when I can just use healing items because it lets me bullshit around defensive pokemon

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I have high hopes for you

Curse is actually a really good strategy when I can just use healing items because it lets me bullshit around defensive pokemon

For example, on Winona's Skarmory and Altaria

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want to be a dumb pokemon even though i probably wont read this thread ever again

if my number is beyond #151 i will not know what pokeman i am

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

You have to keep me a Gloom btw, since Vileplume is a homo.

hello vileplume. lol. well, peace.

Soral
May 30, 2009

:argh:

rip in peace exmorte, you were the best

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Soral posted:

:argh:

rip in peace exmorte, you were the best

Destiny bond too stronk :greenangel:

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Soral posted:

RIP to BoredDG the gengar and Ekster the chimecho, both of whom got murdered while i was training them up to the level the rest of my party is at because im a dumbass, ChiefQueef the miltank, redplastic the metang, DLTN the marshtomp (who died literally the first time i took him out) Cesar C. the omastar, VideoViddy the gay bug. and sharrrrrrk the seaking

finally the sweet embrace of death

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
im dying squirtle

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

was fun being a seaking while it lasted. i'll be watching from above

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

thanks for killing me you bastard

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I'm taking comfort in the fact that I'll most likely live to the end of this game, since nobody in their right mind would ever put a loving arbok on their team.

Soral
May 30, 2009

gym leader blaine manager thomas was the first leader ive encountered who didnt have a type theme, something that i assumed was given to all the gym leaders. no clue what went on here.

Frank Horrigan posted:

I'm taking comfort in the fact that I'll most likely live to the end of this game, since nobody in their right mind would ever put a loving arbok on their team.

bad news

rip in peace to Frankie H the arbok and bonus hole the granbull

new guys on the bench are Sephuran the growlithe, zen death the jirachi (?) and Tardcore the mew, who were what the randomizer put in place of articuno and moltres, respectively, and also Foxhound the psyduck and my new dog the chansey were the two ancient, extinct species i resurrected from fossils.

new party member obstipator the swellow (more like swallow (s poo poo)) is carting my rear end around the map and Wu-Tang is continuing to be a total powerhouse, unsurprisingly, meanwhile medibot and blakyoshi are turning out to be kind of mediocre and might get swapped out so someone on the bench can have their time to shine

me neither

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Soral posted:

rip in peace to Frankie H the arbok and bonus hole the granbull

God dammit. :negative:

How did I die?

Soral
May 30, 2009

I thought it would be a good idea to keep a poison type on my team since exmorte got dunked by destiny bond

Soral
May 30, 2009

clearly i was wrong

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
look i might be a starter from a gen of terrible starters (maybe debatable), but still i might be of some use with smokescreen. at least mable is using my decaying corpse as a buoy to ferry themselves around. thank god defog isn't in this game otherwise i would be one half of an hm slave team.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this would be the gayest generation if it wasnt for tropius

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
tropius is great because if he doesn't get a mega evolution he's still tropius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blakyoshi
Feb 17, 2011

Soral posted:

final safari zone guy blakyoshi the pupitar who has like the worst move set for a pokemon of his evolution line ever.
cool, i have the ability to make life lovely for everyone around me
just like real life

• Locked thread