Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

FauxGateau posted:

look i might be a starter from a gen of terrible starters (maybe debatable), but still i might be of some use with smokescreen. at least mable is using my decaying corpse as a buoy to ferry themselves around. thank god defog isn't in this game otherwise i would be one half of an hm slave team.

yes this is true but frankly the protag has a larger type coverage than you would and with all the trainers teams scrambled i need as wide a type coverage as i can get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

there is only room for one fire starter on my team :colbert:

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Soral posted:

there is only room for one fire starter on my team :colbert:

blaziken's a pretty fuckin good one too so i don't blame you for choosing the new hotness over old busted.

Soral
May 30, 2009

also speaking of hm slavery, i might keep this going with heart gold when i game over / beat the champ so god help one of you fucks if the randomizer puts bidoof anywhere near me. welcome to the all-hm move set show

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Both of these playthroughs are amazing. :allears:

Any room for a waste of space pokemon like me? :lron:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

PowerBeard posted:

Both of these playthroughs are amazing. :allears:

Any room for a waste of space pokemon like me? :lron:

No. We just filled up. Sorry.

Soral
May 30, 2009

are you MOTHERFUCKERS READY?

i decided against taking medibot and blakyoshi out for the sake of getting this poo poo over with. no new captures or deaths since my last post

ELITE 4

2 STRONG

i swept the elite 4 until i got to lance who destroyed fan favourite wu-tang and also obstipator

:whatup:

ITS TIME

11th hour new contender blakyoshi the tyranitar took these dopes to loving school

until this happened

medibot is now the only pokemon left alive

and was extremely lucky to have taken out dragonite. he should be loving creamed right now. it's now 1v1 and, well

:stare:

:eyepop:

BOOM

MEDIBOT SAVES THE loving DAY WITH METRONOME

thats it! thats all there is to this stupid loving game!

final killcount:

RIP in peace forever to mabelsbigD the slakoth, HeyCrap the mareep, qnqnx the swinub, fronz the bayleaf, Sesho-oh C the ho-oh, BoredDG the gengar, Ekster the chimecho, ChiefQueef the miltank, redplastic the metang, DLTN the marshtomp, Cesar C. the omastar, VideoViddy the ledian, sharrrrrrk the seaking, exmorte the weezing, Frankie H the arbok, blakyoshi the tyranitar, Dongslayer the venusaur, Wu-Tang the suicune, obstipator the swellow and The Protag the blaziken

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I survived. All that matters.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
fuckin righteous :lron:

Soral
May 30, 2009

oops, also rest in piece to yhat the butterfree, who i accidentally released instead of boxing. forever lost in pokemon purgatory

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Good job. I'll have more myself tonight probably

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I'd like to think my death was meaningful but in the end I died during leveling due to my incompetent pokemaster and that makes me sad

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

oops, also rest in piece to yhat the butterfree, who i accidentally released instead of boxing. forever lost in pokemon purgatory

You took dead pokemon and shoved them in a box that you wrote HEAVEN on the side of in magic marker you piece of poo poo

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

gently caress. :rip:

Well at least you never got the opportunity to replace me with Kyogre, as I perpetually feared

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
drat

i hope i went out in a blaze of glory and fury there at the end

Soral
May 30, 2009

you single handedly wiped the first 4 of lance's party

blakyoshi
Feb 17, 2011
i got to be godzilla before i died

everything is as it should be

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hey mabel you closed your 3DS thread like a big baby but i thought you should know you can still get the 2 for 1 deal on 3DS games on bestbuy.com you big baby

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Omally posted:

hey mabel you closed your 3DS thread like a big baby but i thought you should know you can still get the 2 for 1 deal on 3DS games on bestbuy.com you big baby

store pickup is the only option so it seems I can't order it online until they get them in stock

also

you're a tentacruel

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

mabels big day posted:

store pickup is the only option so it seems I can't order it online until they get them in stock

also

you're a tentacruel

i just ordered Kirby and Zelda and they are being delivered to my house so i don't know what to tell you

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just now catching up on this.
Lol.

Soral posted:

new party member obstipator the swellow (more like swallow (s poo poo)) is carting my rear end around the map and Wu-Tang is continuing to be a total powerhouse, unsurprisingly, meanwhile medibot and blakyoshi are turning out to be kind of mediocre and might get swapped out so someone on the bench can have their time to shine

Hellz yeah!

Soral posted:

i swept the elite 4 until i got to lance who destroyed fan favourite wu-tang and also obstipator

Shitfuck!

Soral posted:

RIP in peace forever to mabelsbigD the slakoth, HeyCrap the mareep, qnqnx the swinub, fronz the bayleaf, Sesho-oh C the ho-oh, BoredDG the gengar, Ekster the chimecho, ChiefQueef the miltank, redplastic the metang, DLTN the marshtomp, Cesar C. the omastar, VideoViddy the ledian, sharrrrrrk the seaking, exmorte the weezing, Frankie H the arbok, blakyoshi the tyranitar, Dongslayer the venusaur, Wu-Tang the suicune, obstipator the swellow and The Protag the blaziken
RIP to those that have died. :patriot:

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

I would like to be a pokemon. Maybe a Bidoof.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
Make me any pokemon but kill me real badass like you hear

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I still wanna be a pokemon

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
At least i had a chance to prove myself as a big gay bug. RIP in peace Ledian, you gay bug you

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

hey I didnt forget about this I was busy, I just played a bit today and got to Sootopolis City

First off, sorry Wormskull, I evolved you

I also got the super rod and caught some fish

Went in a little underleveled against Tate & Liza, but I was confident in my unbeatable strategy of "have Canned Bread OHKO both of their pokemon with Iron Tail"

At least until Iron Tail had to miss twice in a row. I had to sacrifice somebody, and it was either Dusclops or Girafarig. Sorry, Somberero

It's your fault, canned bread

I caught this underwater, and I don't think I can evolve it.

Ekster, on the other hand, is probably going places

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!

mabels big day posted:

It's your fault, canned bread

I regret nothing

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

I have literally never seen those two Pokémon before

They look really dumb

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pikachu posted:

I have literally never seen those two Pokémon before

They look really dumb

They were from Gen 3.

I had the same reaction first time I saw them in an aftergame section of White because I hadn't beaten Ruby at the time.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gen 3 had a lot of "yin/yang" opposite Pokemon that were cool ideas but they all sucked to actually use, for the most part

Plusle/Minun, Solrock/Lunatone, Zangoose/Seviper, etc. Like that whole opposites thing is the entire theme of the region.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Am I still alive and am I still a Gloom.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh for God sake.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Oh for God sake.

It had to be done.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At least it's not Vileplume I guess... Even though Vileplume has a way better name than Bellossom.

Soral
May 30, 2009

mabels big day posted:

Gen 3 had a lot of "yin/yang" opposite Pokemon that were cool ideas but they all sucked to actually use, for the most part

Plusle/Minun, Solrock/Lunatone, Zangoose/Seviper, etc. Like that whole opposites thing is the entire theme of the region.

zongoose/zeviper owns because in pokemon x and y they show up together in hordes and they will try to kill eachother before they start fighting you

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

mabels big day posted:

Ekster, on the other hand, is probably going places

cool just like in real life

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Canned Bread evolved

And Eskter killed Groudon for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooked on Fauxnics