Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

So I'm trying to play this after not playing it for like 2 years but is there a bug with the tutorial that just stops working when you have to equip your frame? I have no quests and can't leave the small little area.

edit: apparently my frames had outleveled the tutorial mission and wouldnt auto start..

randombattle fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I gotta say they really improved a lot since the last time I played. I've applied to the guild/faction/squad/army/whatever as randombattle

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I thought the rb store one was just a normal bike but not a sweet chopper like the founder packs.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Lemon King posted:

Arsenal was a little fat art wise, but fun. :(

Yeah that was the only thing I liked. (I almost typed warframe but that's a better game.)

I'm kind of surprised firefall is still going. It needs so much work to be a good game and I think there is a nugget of a good game buried deep in there but its gonna take a long time to get there.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I always thought pvp sucked rear end and every time they would push it the game would be worse and worse. Rip Firefall you had potential and no one involved ever got you close.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Nalin posted:

Anyway, I hope this is just The9 being a normal crazy Chinese company and not a sign of the end times.

I'd rather see firefall become a chinese free to play game than die.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

It's ironic because the arsenal was the best frame by a mile. Oh a suit that is useful in more than one situation and doesn't have multiple garbage abilities? Shiiiiit better take that out.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

The weirdest thing about firefall is how laggy and rough it still is in spots. Just using menus can be a pain in the rear end sometimes. That just shouldn't be the case with a game that's been live for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Or maybe some weird minigame thing like the Division with the UAV assuming that made it into the game.

It didn't.

• Locked thread