Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

I played this a lot way way back and knew some of you (probably only LK remembers me, heh) and even bought a founder package for the motorbike. I abandoned it because of the retarded item breakage system and the colossal incompetence of Red5. These current changes combined with an actual release, are loving flooring me. I'm going to give this poo poo another try!

I didn't see anything in the OP about wipes, etc. I'm assuming there will be one for launch? What about ancient early beta stuff like my pumpkin and tombstone and tiki torch?

Pretty much in the same place as you, came back a few times over the years but the item breakage always drove me away. May actually keep playing this time as I really do like the gameplay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009

Nalin posted:

I linked to a reddit post about Kern in the OP. It is an interesting read. But yeah, the new interface is pretty amazing. I just wish the marketplace UI was a little more approachable and intuitive (but it is still a huge step up from the old UI). That and I wish you could still change frames from the Battleframe Garage.

I was really confused for a while wondering where I can switch my battleframe since it wasn't in the garage before finally remembering the battleframe... whatever it's called. I've never used anything other than the garage!

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009

Bombogenesis posted:

The Mammoth is just so great oh my god. Working my way up through Plasma MGs right now. And some secondary weapons, too.

Leveling my mammoth right now as well and still really like it. Definitely going to be playing mammoth for a while.

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009
I've definitely noticed people will blindly fill the highest buy order, I got a bunch of visual kits for 50 credits each last night. Just visual kits but still I like having other colors!

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009
Huh I forget exactly how many I got but it was around 130 or something. Kind of weird that it varies but awesome.

• Locked thread