Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
Applied with my forum username.

Are there still addons around that track your turrets for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

Gammon posted:

Yeah, so I unlocked Mammoth and Rhino from the market earlier today, because I was really enjoying the Dreadnaught. Only really played the Mammoth so far (Rhino was really cheap, like 4000 credits, so I figured why not) but man, it's such an improvement over the base Dreadnaught. I've still got about 6000 credits left over, and I'd like to turn it in to another frame while the price is dropping out of everything. I guess a Bastion one would be good for solo thumping, because holy poo poo turrets?

Solo Bastion thumping isn't as great as it used to be. They massively nerfed the lifetime for all turrets.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

Ralith posted:

Wait, what? A reusable one? What quest?

You get it at level 25+ in Dredge, Sertao. It comes from an ARES Job named 'In The Wheelhouse'. The Job Boards are semi-random, so just keep coming back until you see the job on the board. The job rewards you with the P-1 LGV blueprint, which you then need to manufacture yourself.

This should probably be in the OP.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
Has anyone else noticed no difference in damage between a body shot and a head shot? I'm playing a Nighthawk with the +10% Headshot damage perk and I don't see a difference in the amount of damage I'm doing.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
Heads up folks, Mission Hardmodes (Level 37+) are now officially enabled.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
What level do you have to be to 'benefit' from ARES Missions in Devil's Tusk?

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

Inimicul posted:

Persistence is underwhelming right now. It starts at 3 hp/sec at level 10 and scales up to 12 hp/sec at level 40. Not worth the points. Resilient plating heals you for 25% of your max health every tick until you get back up to 25% health. Considering you can be over 40k health at higher levels, that's significant. On my mammoth it regularly kicks in and heals for about 350/tick so going with a massive resist / hp build is a good combo on that frame.

The Rhino would be better off focusing on the shield abilities which are hilariously broken right now. http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/rhinos-the-true-king-of-owpvp.4313321/

Do you think you could do an effortpost with your thoughts on which perks are good and which are not so good for each frame? I'd love to know what perks I should be taking for my nighthawk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/hardcore-bwa-instance-temporarily-disabled.4418821/

Hardcore BWA is temporarily disabled.

• Locked thread