Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Cheston posted:

How does the reputation system work? By which I mean, what is the reputation system? What are you actually boosting when you use a Reputation boost? Is it just dressing up the Voucher system?

The latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

What regions are you not getting connection from?

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Ah, that happens from time to time, unknown why the chat server crashes and not instantly recovers..

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Inimicul posted:

Oh, if thunder bumpin' is back, I'm going to be sooo happy!

A perfect fit for the Launch!!!1

-because you launch vehicles with the thunderdome... :v:

Lazer Monkey fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jul 29, 2014

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

So.. Broken Peninsula, will we take it?

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Holy poo poo, the patch notes just keep on going!

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

What happened to alliance bot?

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Nalin posted:

I already made it do that, but the problem is that Red5 changed the way the chat server password is generated...

Paging the Lemon King, this is a interface issue in dire need of review.

If addons and scripts won't cut it, the infrastructure will have to be changed.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

They're fixing the broken dynamic event system, patch due next week unless they find something game breaking.

Should be much more to do and see with it working.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Do the devs responsible for the different parts even plaý the game to test if it works as they intended, because if not they are incompetent.

Seriously, I and my team (2 guys) did that all the time, sure it was kind of a hassle but the things we look for are so specific that QA would miss the bugs if they didn't know the minutiae of our work.

I will not tell you the game but it was released by Nintendo and it was/is terrible...

Lazer Monkey fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 15, 2014

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

The endgame isn't really finalized it seems, harvest materials, craft and skulk around broken peninsula...?

And start up a new frame. :)

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

quote:

Are there more involved, story bound missions?

Yes, there are 7 as-of-now, campaign missions.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

I get that too.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

That happened a long time ago, they talk about wanting to bring them back but nothing definitive yet.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

I'm up for a warfront this weekend.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

SamEyeAm posted:

are the poison rocket launchers you can get for omnidyne M vouchers any good?

They work, feels more like a gimmick but you have to get one just for the coolness factor.

You cant rocket jump with them though.. :C

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Can we get some kind of massive Goon squad going for that?

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

So they removed battleframe stations and the ability swap frames at will without rolling a new char on pts, when asked about this phobos tells us that this is the plan going forward, one char - one frame because that is how all hte other mmos does it and the noobs had difficulty understanding the old system?!!

This might be the dealbreaker for me.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Nalin posted:

PS4 and PC players on the same servers.

That should be interesting.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Preferably some earlier build.

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

I miss meld thumping..

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Is is finally dead?

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

that post was from 14 days ago, the last whole week login, forums and site have been down..

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Mark Kern is trying to produce a embarrassingly blatant Firefall ripoff; Em8er, featuring battleframe analogues based on the first line of battleframe concept art, and time-ore, suspiciously similar to crystite ..

Lazer Monkey fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

He should just buy back the license and make FF great again.

• Locked thread