Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Seeing as all research takes 20 seconds, are they going to reset research come launch day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

xxEightxx posted:

I picked up a rare crafting component from the days of old, (drone module), does anyone know how they are integrated into the new manufacturing system? I haven't unlocked module colors yet, I'm saving my points (about a million left) to see what is needed.

I've seen drone modules drop in Blackwater - I think they're used for crafting a special module or a specific ability?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Tunga posted:

What time does this thing launch? The client still tells me to come back on the 29th so I assume it's some specific US-based time?

10:00 am PDT - just under four hours to go.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

So somehow I got 38x 40 million XP pack.
I could dump all of that 1.5 billion XP worth into a single frame and gain 441 elite levels.

• Locked thread