Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

This is a cool thread idea! I work from home too and cook the vast majority of my meals from scratch, but do eat out once a week or so and although I make my own bread/ pasta sometimes I also buy it. My weakness is condiments. I buy a ton of pickles, hot sauces, mustards, etc. I do make my own pickles too but I always 'zing up' my meals with some kind of condiment so if I had to make all those from scratch too it would be a decent amount of extra work. I like the idea of 100% from scratch though, it's a good challenge. I might try it too!

I think you should make granola for breakfast. It's surprisingly better made at home than store bought and way cheaper.

I also suggest making a middle eastern platter with hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, tabbouleh, olives, and home made pita.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread