Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

nrook posted:

I tried to play jets 'n' guns once, but it's like the most aggressively ugly game I have ever played

just the most unappealing aesthetic I can imagine

it gets less ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Afraid I'm not a hosed up pedophile OP. I suggest going to a forum like BadGame.net where you can see threads with topics such as, Just shot sperm on a baby. or Post here if you have brain damage and jack off to pictures of naked kids.

i already have a badgame account, and have favourited the threads you talk about :twisted:

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Great Joe posted:

it gets less ugly

no it doesn't. it's a game you love for its personality, not its looks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it fascism yet posted:

i already have a badgame account, and have favourited the threads you talk about :twisted:

Badger (BadGame slang for it's posters) slides down into computer and boots up Chocolate Doom...
Badger Lol... Let's see which (Pronounced ironically, "Hwitch") Wad today. Dark Temple Alien Nightmare... Sound' P. Epic.
The Badger begins muttering "Brutal Doom is gay" for 20 minutes whilst playing the Wad.
Badger That was awesome. Good use of geomentry and uhhh The Badger types out a bunch of paragraphs in a thread about Doom but deletes them all. He clicks the text doctument and puts some things in there for the blog later. Really loved the use of enemy hoard's... The
The Badger clicks through some threads. He spends a hour scrolling through Tumbler Thread. Or several every day for a year. In another tab he types about how he's obese, although in real life he's just overweight an within a few months of exercise for optimal BMI.
Badger lmao... Slowly licks lips. In this tab he's looking at pictures of 17 year old girls from a Japanese Cartoon. Next month the girls are 16. Hahaha He types "Lol I have sex with Children". Oh wow this woman is just plain wrong. Listen bitch you are not a wolf. Clicks over to Reddit Thread and looks at pictures of burgers. Clicks over to Korea thread and looks at the teenage girls and types "Good Whores Today".
The Badger laughs at the self evident stupidity of the women in the Tumbler thread.
Badger Really tired of dumb whores saying stupid poo poo lol. [i]Types the same in the thread. Quotes a post and says "Okay this bitch woman is just sbeing stupid now. It's really funnny how dumb whores are on the internet."

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Badger (BadGame slang for it's posters) slides down into computer and boots up Chocolate Doom...
Badger Lol... Let's see which (Pronounced ironically, "Hwitch") Wad today. Dark Temple Alien Nightmare... Sound' P. Epic.
The Badger begins muttering "Brutal Doom is gay" for 20 minutes whilst playing the Wad.
Badger That was awesome. Good use of geomentry and uhhh The Badger types out a bunch of paragraphs in a thread about Doom but deletes them all. He clicks the text doctument and puts some things in there for the blog later. Really loved the use of enemy hoard's... The
The Badger clicks through some threads. He spends a hour scrolling through Tumbler Thread. Or several every day for a year. In another tab he types about how he's obese, although in real life he's just overweight an within a few months of exercise for optimal BMI.
Badger lmao... Slowly licks lips. In this tab he's looking at pictures of 17 year old girls from a Japanese Cartoon. Next month the girls are 16. Hahaha He types "Lol I have sex with Children". Oh wow this woman is just plain wrong. Listen bitch you are not a wolf. Clicks over to Reddit Thread and looks at pictures of burgers. Clicks over to Korea thread and looks at the teenage girls and types "Good Whores Today".
The Badger laughs at the self evident stupidity of the women in the Tumbler thread.
Badger Really tired of dumb whores saying stupid poo poo lol. [i]Types the same in the thread. Quotes a post and says "Okay this bitch woman is just sbeing stupid now. It's really funnny how dumb whores are on the internet."

lmao

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007

Wormskull posted:

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Wormskull posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Wormskull posted:

Maltag
Oct 1, 2007
Borsche69

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

a clown
Oct 13, 2012

by Smythe

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Wormskull posted:

good use of formatting

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Post the one where it's borsche playing unreal development kit

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

alvash was banned so there are no burgers anymore

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
lmfao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DICKHEAD posted:

alvash was banned so there are no burgers anymore

Welfare burger delivered to my door is my right as a Norwegian citizen.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I don't get anything on this page

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Post the one where it's borsche playing unreal development kit

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

kmfao

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

borsche win

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Thats a norwegian 100 kroner bill.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Oh no wait its not its 500 but it must be swedish or danish??

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It's the Swedish 500 note. I solved the mystery.

Prinny
Jun 12, 2010

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Bless you for your service.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i can't remember what game that would be. when did you take that.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

maybe renegade-x?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

i can't remember what game that would be. when did you take that.

I don't know but I laughed when I seen it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had to of been at least months ago since I deleted you from my friends for always declining to play Quake Live.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Had to of been at least months ago since I deleted you from my friends for always declining to play Quake Live.

college has really been piling on the stress

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like it but it's sometimes hard to visually hard 2 tell wot's going on and you can sort of feel the doujin-ness of it. also i don't like it that the primary scoring mechanic involes slowing me down. in conclusion, the best shmup ever made is tyrian

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is this dude a boss in CC or what. you guys said no anime.

• Locked thread