Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Wormskull posted:

Badger (BadGame slang for it's posters) slides down into computer and boots up Chocolate Doom...
Badger Lol... Let's see which (Pronounced ironically, "Hwitch") Wad today. Dark Temple Alien Nightmare... Sound' P. Epic.
The Badger begins muttering "Brutal Doom is gay" for 20 minutes whilst playing the Wad.
Badger That was awesome. Good use of geomentry and uhhh The Badger types out a bunch of paragraphs in a thread about Doom but deletes them all. He clicks the text doctument and puts some things in there for the blog later. Really loved the use of enemy hoard's... The
The Badger clicks through some threads. He spends a hour scrolling through Tumbler Thread. Or several every day for a year. In another tab he types about how he's obese, although in real life he's just overweight an within a few months of exercise for optimal BMI.
Badger lmao... Slowly licks lips. In this tab he's looking at pictures of 17 year old girls from a Japanese Cartoon. Next month the girls are 16. Hahaha He types "Lol I have sex with Children". Oh wow this woman is just plain wrong. Listen bitch you are not a wolf. Clicks over to Reddit Thread and looks at pictures of burgers. Clicks over to Korea thread and looks at the teenage girls and types "Good Whores Today".
The Badger laughs at the self evident stupidity of the women in the Tumbler thread.
Badger Really tired of dumb whores saying stupid poo poo lol. [i]Types the same in the thread. Quotes a post and says "Okay this bitch woman is just sbeing stupid now. It's really funnny how dumb whores are on the internet."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Badger (BadGame slang for it's posters) slides down into computer and boots up Chocolate Doom...
Badger Lol... Let's see which (Pronounced ironically, "Hwitch") Wad today. Dark Temple Alien Nightmare... Sound' P. Epic.
The Badger begins muttering "Brutal Doom is gay" for 20 minutes whilst playing the Wad.
Badger That was awesome. Good use of geomentry and uhhh The Badger types out a bunch of paragraphs in a thread about Doom but deletes them all. He clicks the text doctument and puts some things in there for the blog later. Really loved the use of enemy hoard's... The
The Badger clicks through some threads. He spends a hour scrolling through Tumbler Thread. Or several every day for a year. In another tab he types about how he's obese, although in real life he's just overweight an within a few months of exercise for optimal BMI.
Badger lmao... Slowly licks lips. In this tab he's looking at pictures of 17 year old girls from a Japanese Cartoon. Next month the girls are 16. Hahaha He types "Lol I have sex with Children". Oh wow this woman is just plain wrong. Listen bitch you are not a wolf. Clicks over to Reddit Thread and looks at pictures of burgers. Clicks over to Korea thread and looks at the teenage girls and types "Good Whores Today".
The Badger laughs at the self evident stupidity of the women in the Tumbler thread.
Badger Really tired of dumb whores saying stupid poo poo lol. [i]Types the same in the thread. Quotes a post and says "Okay this bitch woman is just sbeing stupid now. It's really funnny how dumb whores are on the internet."

• Locked thread