Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forcyte
Nov 22, 2013
I bought this one recently after reading a review of it somewhere.

Japanese Farm Food

I haven't gone through too many of the recipes yet myself, but they're pretty simple in general, just that some of the ingredients may be hard to find (though that's probably true for anyone not living near an asian market). I'm recommending it because it's more than just a cookbook; the author is basically writing about a lifestyle that includes some nice recipes, so it's actually a pretty interesting read.

If you're interested, Amazon currently has a promotion going on that's offering 25% off any physical book purchase with the following promo code: BOOKDEAL25.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU