Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
When I think about the mystery of space, it's like, wow, is it good, or is it bad? It's mysterious, so it could be either. Some people say it's good, but then, other people are say "not so fast, space is bad." It's a big mystery that even Sherlock couldn't solve, but maybe if Dr. Who helped him. Until then, I'm just going to go with: no comment.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank

by XyloJW
kill all astronauts, and stargazers

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

reminder that I fill my pants with hot poo poo for hours and take emetics to make this possible

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
Space isnt good or bad, it's just a destination that you get to, with a rocket. Rockets make me hot. They make me pop a big boner wherever I am. I call it "the rocket pop" because it makes an audible sound when it happens

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
space is the endless dick and balls I suck while imagining I'm stewie from family guy and I'm railing my mom gayly

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

space is the endless dick and balls I suck while imagining I'm stewie from family guy and I'm railing my mom gayly

could not disagree more, as Earth is where I like to imagine I'm Peter Griffen getting knotted but not by the family guy dog, by the Simpsons dog instead,

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jul 19, 2014

Miltank

by XyloJW

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dontcareaboutname posted:

could not disagree more, as Earth is where I like to imagine I'm Peter Griffen getting knotted but not by the family guy dog, by the Simpsons dog instead,

space is good, i'm gay, deal with it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i think everyone else is a human being and I think a human being is a bad thing unlike space. I'm not using human being as an insult, i'm using it as a description of homosexuals, who I think should be killed. if you gave me a rocket right now that I could use to go to space I would instead put all the gay people in it and fire them to uganda. I'm a card-carrying human being hater and, by the way, I'm gay

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jul 19, 2014

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
<------------------ space lover here

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

i think everyone else is a human being and I think a human being is a bad thing unlike space. I'm not using human being as an insult, i'm using it as a description of homosexuals, who I think should be killed. if you gave me a rocket right now that I could use to go to space I would instead put all the gay people in it and fire them to uganda. I'm a card-carrying human being hater and, by the way, I'm gay

this is pretty loving sick and I dont approve of any of it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

you ever sit on your hand until its numb and then masturbate. space hand.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 19, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Please send this thread to BYOB where we will give it the love and attention it deserves.

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Ever notice that astronauts are always white? I wonder why that is.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 19, 2014

RonMexicosPitbull

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

lmao if you think a black person could fly a rocket, or suck a big AIDS dick, as well as I or any other white man could

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
I'm pretty sure it's because of demonstrated peer reviewed studies that show that black people are not as smart as white people and cannot become astronauts as a result.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jul 19, 2014

Radbot
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Tezzor posted:

Black people are scared of Space beccause in space theyr e invisible. they're also invisible on earth, but for different reasons.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
i want to suck a cop's dick and right as theyre coming they taze me

but not in space

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

i want to suck a cop's dick and right as theyre coming they taze me

but not in space

I'm glad we can find some common ground, respecting our opinions on cops, which for me, as for you, are that they're good.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

Tezzor posted:

I'm pretty sure it's because of demonstrated peer reviewed studies that show that black people are not as smart as white people and cannot become astronauts as a result.

Quoting for the ban.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
Let's just try to be rational about this and look at the pros and cons of space.

Pro: It is big, it's spooky, it's free real estate,
Con: It will kill you, it does not block radiation

Advantage: Space bad

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

Here are some of my favorite movies: Apollo 13, Gravity, Star Wars, Star Trek, Galaxy Quest, so I think you can tell what my opinion on this subject is. Yep, you guessed it: I'm a palsied syphilitic covered in irregular moles and I have terrible taste in movies.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 19, 2014

Kanthulhu
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
There is no sane reason for private citizens to be allowed to have rockets, except if they want to go to the awesome goodness of space. Then it's ok.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

Here are some of my favorite movies: Apollo 13, Gravity, Star Wars, Star Trek, Galaxy Quest, so I think you can tell what my opinion on this subject is. Yep, you guessed it: I'm a palsied syphilitic covered in irregular moles and I have terrible taste in movies.

i would describe myself as a manchild who wanted to own a rocket because it showed people I've got "the right stuff" and made cool noises.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

Kanthulhu posted:

There is no sane reason for private citizens to be allowed to have rockets, except if they want to go to the awesome goodness of space. Then it's ok.

we need them to protect ourself from police brutality.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jul 19, 2014

Chuck Tanner

by Lowtax

i hate space but i am also gay

this but unironically

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 19, 2014

BadLlama

Space is bad. It's not terrible, but it's bad. I inject my testicles with silicone until theyre huge. I do it on Earth where the gravity will tug my massive balls painfully down.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

Let's just try to be rational about this and look at the pros and cons of space.

Pro: It is big, it's spooky, it's free real estate,
Con: It will kill you, it does not block radiation

Advantage: Space bad

if you think space is spooky, I've got something REALLY spooky for you: Asian people's standardized test scores.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 19, 2014

Miltank

by XyloJW
I used to think space was good, but I'm being swayed by numerous facts and arguments in this thread, as well as by a powerful lust for men, in a sexual sense

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

if you think space is spooky, I've got something REALLY spooky for you: Asian people's standardized test scores.

Slenderman's standardized test scores.

btw, I drink piss

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 19, 2014

The Brown Menace

Now comes in all colors.

Miltank posted:

I used to think space was good, but I'm being swayed by numerous facts and arguments in this thread, as well as by a powerful lust for men, in a sexual sense

my lust for men is a lust for a father figure to replace my real dad, who wouldn't gently caress me

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

I'm a poo poo eater, space hater, bus wanker, piss dranker

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 19, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet
I'm a reactionary, pretending to be a liberal. I tell people I love space, for the progress, but actually I'm terrified by a darkness that has no name or end.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
Space....good or bad?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 19, 2014

The Brown Menace

Now comes in all colors.

Good

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 19, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Extremely good

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
i put glow stars on my ceiling and turn out the lights so I can imagine I'm getting pounded in space (by a man)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 19, 2014

LifeSizePotato

Tezzor posted:

Extremely good

It's extremely good to me, in addition to space, to pound my rear end with a dildo while thinking about space and about how far away it is and how I will never reach it, as I reach orgasm, self=pounding my butt with a big style black dildo

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jul 19, 2014

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW

how could you call this bad. I cup my balls and blow my load into a new japanese type of dick sucking sex toi

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet
I like to shoot ropes into my own mouth and then dribble my cum out on a mirror and imagine I'm swapping my cum with mirror me. I'm in a cave when I do this, deep int he womb of the enclosing Earth, not in some airless nightmare void that goes on forever

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jul 19, 2014

• Locked thread