Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Widestancer posted:

If Recettear goes on sale I'm buying a few copies to give out because I love that game.

Yea I was sad this didn't get cheaper in the sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Hat Thoughts posted:

Thank you, I am doing the best I can.

RIP

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

iastudent posted:

Who here likes free Greenlight stuff?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Gurumin

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Davincie posted:

he's right

xbox

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

King Vidiot posted:

Whatever, I already voted Yes and said as much and joined their group. Trigger is pulled, free game is coming, and it doesn't look like a terrible game other than all that gross stuff that's in it.

just to be clear, if you read the rest of that thread it's someone asking if the game will be censored, the dev saying no and then people reminding them that the japan and us psp releases were both censored from the pc version because of those things mentioned and pretty please make sure the child nudity and whatever else are restored.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

King Vidiot posted:

Ah, so it's a pretty safe bet that we're getting the pre-censored PSP release and not the Japan PC version?

Anyway I left the group, if I still wind up with the game for posting then so be it.

that's what it seemed like to me but I didn't read the whole thing. I'm in the group and will accept my free copy and if it turns out that it's got bad anime stuff I'll just give it to freak futanari :v:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

I know you've tried to wipe it from your mind but there was an eighth season made as well.

I am going to become a lumberjack and come kill you for mentioning it

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

It's better you don't know.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Sober posted:

It is fun though. You only ever need to endure the story mode once and never play it ever again.

is that an expansion feature or something they patched into the base game?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

there are a couple guys in sa mart that can get it for like 25. hiddenmovement is one

e: 23.50 with his paypal fee https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3599565

Awesome! fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 21, 2014

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

This is totally a money laundering scheme.

please support our enterprising goons and help them launder their dirty dirty dota money

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

duckfarts posted:

That's gotta be the Russian version; it shows up as ~$17.10 on Enhanced Steam, and all other regions including Brazil are over $30. It's possible it's not the Russian version and he just has it, but both scenarios make me a bit nervous.

it's probably the russian version then since tons of people have been buying it from him. everyone seems happy with it though :shrug:

can they just like shut off russian copies outside of russia whenever they want?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

People have had their accounts banned and locked for doing what he's doing. That's a brave soul.

godspeed hiddenmovement :patriot::australia:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

All regions use the same appID, so it's the same wherever you get it.

So you'll be able to play it fine.

how do you pull up that list? I assume it's an enhanced steam thing but I can't find it.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

so it's like long live the queen but a vampire simulator instead of a princess death simulator?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

will changing my steam email lock me out of the market for a month?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it doesn't give you the subID list which was what I was looking for though. Maybe they will add it in at some point. I don't really feel like having 2 separate make steam not lovely plugins.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Gimperial posted:

The collector's edition is not up for sale in the Russian store. That warning is for the regular version.

You guys are confusing two separate region locks. One is where you can't buy it, which is mentioned in steamdb. The second is where you can't add it to your library, which is the case with DOS. There's nothing about the second one in steamdb.

but people have been adding the copies they get from the dude fine.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol so when they're asking for weed they're serious?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Yea I had steam crash while it was updating a game and it looked like it was uninstalled even though everything was there. hitting install made it look like steam was going to redownload everything but it realized the files were there and only ended up downloading a tiny bit.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

looks like owners of broforce and hotline miami are getting 20% off olliolli coupons. Lemme know if you want mine.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

last time I tried using that code it required a $10 minimum order

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Accordion Man posted:

Are free weekend games included in your total
yes

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it's really bad

(diablo's story, not ace combat)

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Justin_Brett posted:

You know that's optional right?

"You know she's a 3000 year old dragon trapped in that body right?"

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Gromit posted:

For future reference, you can use SAM for games that don't show up in your game list (but that you own) by typing in the code for it in the "add game" text box. You get the code by going to the game's store page (or any page related to that game) and checking the URL. For Stranded, it would be 295250.

drat that's the kind of useful info that should go in a thread OP :v::hf::can:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

tidiox posted:

Isn't Pixel Piracy the game where the developers thought it would be a good/fun idea to simulate the pirates' bowel movements? And it ended in an issue where the pirates were defecating faster than you could feasibly clean the ship, thus filling the ship with feces?

but this sounds really good :confused:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

poo poo i would put it at like 30 and let it sit there until someone undercuts you

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

FrickenMoron posted:

Please buy Necrodancer
I am currently idling cards to do just that.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

3 hours idled so far in bad rats. 1 card dropped. :argh: :argh: :argh:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

You should have all the cards from completing the game.

You'd like that wouldn't you

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

any idea why steam won't let me remove shovel knight from my wishlist? I click remove and it removes itself and then when I go back it's there again. I've tried removing it and rearranging the list so I can hit the save button and it doesn't matter.

and before you say just buy it idiot I already bought it on my 3ds so now I can wait until it's in a bundle or $3 or something here.

e: ok so removing it from the steam client worked but the website is not. and actually it's not working for anything not just shovel knight

Awesome! fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 31, 2014

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yea I have enhanced steam so that must be it, thanks. Interesting that I haven't run into it before since I do almost everything from the site rather than the client.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

just dump everything and say some poo poo is probably definitely already used :effort:

unless you're trying to make giveaways or something

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

last federation is $12 on gamersgate currently so don't buy that tier if you only want that

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

necrodancer is good. strong "one more run" factor

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Yea when I start a necrodancer run my foot automatically starts tapping. the soundtrack is good and the game is fun. I haven't tried the bard yet though, which lets you play it turnbased rather than on the beat. Kind of seems like that's ignoring the point of the game and I might as well play dredmor in that case.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

my only problem with it so far is lack of video options. you pick windowed or full screen but there's no resolution or vsync or anything.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Ragequit posted:

You choose - minimum is $1.50 I believe.

depends what you pick. some are .50 and some are 1.00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

PantsBandit posted:

You seem to be missing my point. It's just an empty gesture.

I get it though, you guys disagree.

they are giving you something for free. take it or don't. whining about it makes you look like a baby

• Locked thread